Hobbies on amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mr. Beefy Lion

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was going to put fitness....I work out quite a bit (not a total meathead though) and probably have like 1200 hrs of working out through college. Would this be something that would benefit me in the hobbies section if I put this and also that I have trained some individuals? Thanks in advance

Also would intramural sports go under hobbies or an EC since it's technically organized?

If I'm not posting this in the correct section please let me know
 
1) Was going to put fitness....I work out quite a bit (not a total meathead though) and probably have like 1200 hrs of working out through college. Would this be something that would benefit me in the hobbies section if I put this and also that I have trained some individuals?

2) Also would intramural sports go under hobbies or an EC since it's technically organized?
1) This is a good hobby to enter. Include that you helped others train.

2) Extracurricular is the better tag to use.