Hola all!! Need encouragement with these practice socres...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay..here's the deal...I have exactly 32 days before the big day and I just took the Midterm Kaplan test and got:
Bio 16
Chem 16
Ochem 14
RC 16
Math 15
PAT 19

Has anyone ever had same stats with a month left to study..I'm freaking out here. I've been studying about 4-5 hours a day but now that i'm freaking out its gone to 7-10 hours a day. Can someone give me advice..pwetty please :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

tissy said:
Okay..here's the deal...I have exactly 32 days before the big day and I just took the Midterm Kaplan test and got:
Bio 16
Chem 16
Ochem 14
RC 16
Math 15
PAT 19

Has anyone ever had same stats with a month left to study..I'm freaking out here. I've been studying about 4-5 hours a day but now that i'm freaking out its gone to 7-10 hours a day. Can someone give me advice..pwetty please :confused:

i have exactly 25 days left!!! zomg i'm freaking out too. i havent busted out the practice tests yet. maybe i'll start working on those in a few more days. good luck to ya :)

I've been studying for almost a month too..these have been my scores so far:

BIO 17
CHEM 14
ORGANIC 17
MATH 15
PAT 18
EDIT: Forgot to mention RC 17

3 more WEEKS!!! I'm extremely scared as well! I work 3 days a week and study the rest of my free time until I can't take it anymore (5 - 10 hrs)...what do you guys think ? :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
amsie said:
i went from a diagnostic of 17 to a midterm of 19 to a final of 20 (kaplan) but kaplan test three that i just took killed me..it was reallyreally hard.

wow, that's really good! I'm about to cry now!! On my diagnostic I got
AA 15/ PAT 14

you still have a LOT of time. so I'd say you're scores will definetely improve in those thirty-some days. Keep studying hard and i'm sure you'll do spectacular on the DAT! good luck~

Uracil said:
wow, that's really good! I'm about to cry now!! On my diagnostic I got
AA 15/ PAT 14

lets not discuss my PAT scores. the highest has been like an 18-NOT my strongest suit. my best friend, who im studying with for this test, gets nothing lower than a 23. :mad:

but for sciences-write and rewrite notes and for chem do problems...everytime i take a test i make a list of the topics i missed and take notes on em. etc..good luck :thumbup: