Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Holiday Mailing and Interviews

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by surfdevl02, Nov 13, 2002.

1. surfdevl02

surfdevl02 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Just curious...how are you guys and gals dealing with interview invites during the holiday season. I know a lot of you are still in school so i'm assuming you get your mailing there....for the month or so when you're home for xmas break are you changing your AMCAS mailing address so stuff goes home? I just thought about that today....otherwise i'd just have to rely on email notifications in Dec and Jan....

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. siempre595

7+ Year Member

I'm having someone local get my mail. He's already in med school so I told him he can open anything and tell me only good things and let me see the bad stuff when I get back. That way I'll have only good news over the holidays and remain blissfully ignorant of the bad (at least for awhile). I think you can actually email some schools and tell them to contact you by email or at a different address during a certain period of time if you need to (NYU asked this on their app).