You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Holy Cow, John Deere Parts!!!!
Started by ItsOverZyvox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok, not really...
It's just an animation... but still cool.
It's just an animation... but still cool.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are you doing? StumbleUpon???
Here's the first one I just got:
HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF
Here's the first one I just got:
HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF
- Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
- In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."
- Specify that your drive-through order is "TO-GO."
- If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
- Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
- Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
- Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
- Practice making fax and modem noises.
- Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc" them to your boss.
- Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
- Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
- Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.
- Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
- Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
- Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
- Staple pages in the middle of the page.
- Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a croaking noise.
- Honk and wave to strangers.
- Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the cash register.
- TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
- type only in lowercase.
- dont use any punctuation either
- Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
- Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
"DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
"What?"
"Never mind, it's gone now." - As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "No, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
- Ask people what gender they are.
- While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
- Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
- Sing along at the opera.
- Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
- Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
It is very hard to get motivated to get dressed on a Friday.
I'm getting ready for bed! As soon as I'm done packing...
I'm getting ready for bed! As soon as I'm done packing...
I wish! I would love to go to bed right now
It is very hard to get motivated to get dressed on a Friday.
No doubt. My alarm went off at 4:45 this morning, and I was like, "Srsly?" I finally hit snooze for the first time this rotation.
N-Jac, does your Element have plastic body parts or do you have full body paint?
If you have those plastics, then here is the best product to restore worn out looking side panels.
http://www.autobarn.net/ch06108.html
I know...this is random.
If you have those plastics, then here is the best product to restore worn out looking side panels.
http://www.autobarn.net/ch06108.html
I know...this is random.
I'm getting ready for bed! As soon as I'm done packing...
Where you going now?
N-Jac, does your Element have plastic body parts or do you have full body paint?
If you have those plastics, then here is the best product to restore worn out looking side panels.
http://www.autobarn.net/ch06108.html
I know...this is random.
I got the top o' the line Ella. (Yet it still lacks a compass, thermometer, etc.) It's all paint - probably should've gotten the plastic panels. I bet they'd be cheaper to replace... (my car gets hit regularly. I HATE people. I now never park closer than half a mile to anything so I can park on an end spot) 🙁
I was all hyped up to post worthless knowledge in this thread... Damn viral videos! Now on a seemingly unrelated subject - Does that little tractor company not have the BEST brand recognition you have EVER come across?
I mean really - my parents live on a golf course backed up against some farm land (rare in Florida) - Nearly 3 miles away, you can still tell the guy owns an old Deere...
I know nothing of farm equipment... but I know nothing runs like a Deere - F*ing awesome!
I mean really - my parents live on a golf course backed up against some farm land (rare in Florida) - Nearly 3 miles away, you can still tell the guy owns an old Deere...
I know nothing of farm equipment... but I know nothing runs like a Deere - F*ing awesome!
Where you going now?
stalker...
I was all hyped up to post worthless knowledge in this thread... Damn viral videos! Now on a seemingly unrelated subject - Does that little tractor company not have the BEST brand recognition you have EVER come across?
I mean really - my parents live on a golf course backed up against some farm land (rare in Florida) - Nearly 3 miles away, you can still tell the guy owns an old Deere...
I know nothing of farm equipment... but I know nothing runs like a Deere - F*ing awesome!
So true! I know nothing about farm equipment either. How design/sales could figure out how to make it sexy is beyond me!
All I know is when I buy my chunk of land, I want a piece of green machine! 😛
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Where you going now?
Away from the cold!!! Photo trip...I'll post some when I get'em. 😉
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where you going now?
This is what I'm doing Wednesday! Just booked an 8-hour charter trip to catch:
This is what I'm doing Wednesday! Just booked an 8-hour charter trip to catch:
![]()
That's a lot of men..
That's a lot of men..
Yeah, really. Guess it wouldn't be too bad if I caught one of those too.
It'll just have to be my job to balance out the testosterone a little. I'm sure they've seen a woman who can handle a fishing rod though...
Yeah, really. Guess it wouldn't be too bad if I caught one of those too.
It'll just have to be my job to balance out the testosterone a little. I'm sure they've seen a woman who can handle a fishing rod though...
I don't know about that dude with a cig in his mouth though.
I don't know about that dude with a cig in his mouth though.
Yeah...I can just push him off the boat once we're about a mile or two off shore.
what sort of fish are those?
I believe dolphin fish...otherwise known as Mahi Mahi..
what sort of fish are those?
Dolphin (aka Mahi Mahi)
Dolphin (aka Mahi Mahi)
Don't copy me.
Don't copy me.
Dang slow internet here...
Don't copy me.
Fine...I'll throw in aka Dorado, in Spanish
Although I wouldn't mind going for red snapper too...
(Jeez, took a while to find a picture with a girl catching one)
(Jeez, took a while to find a picture with a girl catching one)
Although I wouldn't mind going for red snapper too...
(Jeez, took a while to find a picture with a girl catching one)
![]()
Is that you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
now my school mascot in high school was the Dorados.
And we were told they were some sort of Mexican miner.
Haha. Well, dorado means gold. So I gather that's where they got the nickname (and the fish's name too).
now my school mascot in high school was the Dorados.
And we were told they were some sort of Mexican miner.
Did the Mexican miner have a daughter named Clementina?
Is that you?
No. Both the red snapper, and she are much prettier than I.
Haha. Well, dorado means gold. So I gather that's where they got the nickname (and the fish's name too).
I thought "Oro" was gold (the high school was Canyon del Oro)
I've lived in the SW for like 13 years and still have a very minimal grasp on spanish.
Did the Mexican miner have a daughter named Clementina?
double check your spelling there.
No. Both the red snapper, and she are much prettier than I.
Liar
Liar
Fine...my eyes might be a little prettier than the fish's.
I thought "Oro" was gold (the high school was Canyon del Oro)
I've lived in the SW for like 13 years and still have a very minimal grasp on spanish.
No, you've got it! Oro is gold. Dorado is technically "gilded", I suppose (or golden). But you can kind of tell that the root "oro" is in there.
So, I'm going out to buy me another Manfrotto tripod and ball head. You buy yourself one yet Z!?!?
So, I'm going out to buy me another Manfrotto tripod and ball head. You buy yourself one yet Z!?!?
No, I'm ok with my current set up. Why are you getting another one?
No, I'm ok with my current set up. Why are you getting another one?
2nd check bag costs $25 each way. Three trips back to Florida (which I've done this past month and a half alone), would practically cover a second Manfrotto. I'd use it a lot here.
Don't worry...I can leave it in the future beach house so that you can borrow it too. 😛
2nd check bag costs $25 each way. Three trips back to Florida (which I've done this past month and a half alone), would practically cover a second Manfrotto. I'd use it a lot here.
Don't worry...I can leave it in the future beach house so that you can borrow it too. 😛
Oh..IC.
Get the coolers ready! I'm bringing home dinner! 😉
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Get the coolers ready! I'm bringing home dinner! 😉
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
The famous last words of a skunked fisher who stops off at the grocery store to pick up fish on the way home.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The famous last words of a skunked fisher who stops off at the grocery store to pick up fish on the way home.
Sounds like someone talking frome experience!
We Florida fishermen (and women) are better than that...
Did a couple hours of trolling for dolphin, but no bites, so spent most of the time drifting for deep sea fish. Also got to kite fish for the first time! Pretty cool!!
Nice Guppies!!! 👍
Sounds like someone talking frome experience!
We Florida fishermen (and women) are better than that...
![]()
Did a couple hours of trolling for dolphin, but no bites, so spent most of the time drifting for deep sea fish. Also got to kite fish for the first time! Pretty cool!!
And stopped by your place Z...but no one was home!
I rented it out to Tiger... he wasn't home?
And stopped by your place Z...but no one was home!
![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 2K