Hoping this does not happen..

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yup i heard about this. i understand they need to save money but i think it would be better to stop one day of the week maybe tuesday and keep saturday. 2 days without mail is torture
 
This is so funny because when I heard that on the news the other day the first thing I though was, "That better not start before I hear from all my schools!" Us pre-vets are a weird breed indeed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmmm, I had not heard about this.

Wonder if that means retail locations will close as well on Saturday. Really a bummer for people who work 9-5 M-F type jobs. Its hard enough waiting in those long Saturday lines the way it is.
 
Considering I got my A&M acceptance on a Saturday, I'd definitely be miffed had I had to wait two extra days. They need consider we stressed-out people. Plus, the stalking will only be intensified and Monday will be huge as we'll have to let out all the pent up stalkerish behavior from over the weekend.