HOT guys in DO school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Personally, as a tall guy myself, I've been able to hang out with a good amount of girls of various heights. I've found that short girls (5'7" or less is my definition of short) tend to, ahem, express themselves more (you know....), which is obviously a good thing, but really, it's not just height or any other particular external feature that makes me attracted to a woman. If she has a banging face/body but no personality, chances are that I won't really be hanging out with her for more than a short while. Stuff like that -- I've hung out with enough girls of different types of features/personality/etc to know what I'm looking for in a woman, and it's not as much limited to her features as it is to the way I can interact with her.

That said, I do have to be physically attracted to a woman to hang out with her, so yeah a good appearance is important. I'm just trying to say that I'm not shallow enough to just judge a woman offhand by her appearance.

But I always smile at pretty women as they walk by me (no matter her height, even if she's 5'2" haha).

Members don't see this ad.

defrunner said:
Personally, as a tall guy myself, I've been able to hang out with a good amount of girls of various heights. I've found that short girls (5'7" or less is my definition of short) tend to, ahem, express themselves more (you know....), which is obviously a good thing, but really, it's not just height or any other particular external feature that makes me attracted to a woman. If she has a banging face/body but no personality, chances are that I won't really be hanging out with her for more than a short while. Stuff like that -- I've hung out with enough girls of different types of features/personality/etc to know what I'm looking for in a woman, and it's not as much limited to her features as it is to the way I can interact with her.

That said, I do have to be physically attracted to a woman to hang out with her, so yeah a good appearance is important. I'm just trying to say that I'm not shallow enough to just judge a woman offhand by her appearance.

But I always smile at pretty women as they walk by me (no matter her height, even if she's 5'2" haha).

hey hey. this thread is about hot GUYS. now, where were we? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
defrunner said:

aww thanks for showing some love to us shorties. :oops:

Orthodoc40 said:
Still -- good to know! ;)

cbenedic said:
aww thanks for showing some love to us shorties. :oops:

Trust me, it's my pleasure.

Short girls rock. While I can easily pick up pretty much any girl, it allows for more concentration when it's easier to pick up short girls for, ahem, extended periods of time...

defrunner said:

Short girls rock. While I can easily pick up pretty much any girl, it allows for more concentration when it's easier to pick up short girls for, ahem, extended periods of time...

I am 5'10-5'11, I wonder....

defrunner said:

Just hit the gym so that all girls can be jsut as fun for you :laugh:

Haha, hey don't get me wrong... 5'10" - 5'11" is just fine for me too; I can handle it, no problem :)

Good times either way.

:laugh: gee people you make me laugh all day.
Anyways let's see all those DO hot guys...i am inviting everybody to the "Be brave! Lets see your faces" thread :D

6'2'' 210 tall dark and handsome will keep you updated where i end up :laugh:

the fact is that hot guys and girls represent like 10% of the population; therefore, the rest of us that are average, homely, or ugly as sin are afraid to show our portraits.

heyimnick said:
the fact is that hot guys and girls represent like 10% of the population; therefore, the rest of us that are average, homely, or ugly as sin are afraid to show our portraits.
this thread is for fun not to judge ppl by the cover lol. Come on, at least it is easier when you can associate a SDN screen name with a FACE :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Oculus Sinistra said:
Exactly. And you ladies... if you give us your number on a napkin

you might as well just lose it yourself

that's why every available female should carry around businesscards or a chunk of wood.

We're not going to forget that we have a chunk of wood in our pocket. Even if we did, when those pants come off for washing, it'll bang around in the dryer. We'll think, "What the hell is that?"

And then we'll pull out the wood and say, "Oh... right. Vanessa."

:laugh:

heyimnick said:
or fugly

ladies... when you interview at UMDNJ-SOM this year, have a peek at the 1st years... im sure we wont disappoint. (altho theres only 30 of us in a class of 103! :eek: ) by the way... i'm 6'1", single and and from the sunshine state.. so eat your heart out. :laugh:

patho said:
ladies... when you interview at UMDNJ-SOM this year, have a peek at the 1st years... im sure we wont disappoint. (altho theres only 30 of us in a class of 103! :eek: ) i'm 6'1" by the way and from the sunshine state.. so eat your heart out. :laugh:

oo oo I applied there, I hope I get an interview! ;)

Rachael07 said:
oo oo I applied there, I hope I get an interview! ;)

*fingers crossed* for you... youll really enjoy it if you decide to interview here. i'll volunteer to be your personal tour guide, as a display of southern courtesy (my 2 home states are FL and TN). :D

patho said:
ladies... when you interview at UMDNJ-SOM this year, have a peek at the 1st years... im sure we wont disappoint. (altho theres only 30 of us in a class of 103! :eek: ) by the way... i'm 6'1", single and and from the sunshine state.. so eat your heart out. :laugh:

Ooo so tempting!
Too bad you're all so young... I gotta find me a guy that's into the older ladies!! (Not OLD ladies! Just older!!) :laugh:

Orthodoc40 said:
Ooo so tempting!
Too bad you're all so young... I gotta find me a guy that's into the older ladies!! (Not OLD ladies! Just older!!) :laugh:

well how old is old??
:rolleyes:

dr.kicia said:
yeah exactly....couse i feel pretty damn old. ;)

Wait - did I get confused? I'm the old lady, lookin' for the Hot DO guys. Actually they don't have to be hot at all, I'm just going with the theme of the thread here... Of course they will be younger than me mostly, so, I gotta find one that isn't into the 18 year old girls.. Of course, I can act pretty darn young....

Orthodoc40 said:
Wait - did I get confused? I'm the old lady, lookin' for the Hot DO guys. Of course they will be younger than me mostly, so, I gotta find one that isn't into the 18 year old girls.. Of course, I can act pretty darn young....
lol...i can act young too and i guess younger other half of the relationship consisting material helps with that a lot :laugh: a lot of guys like their gf to be older...i am older 2.5 years

So would a guy who is 6'5" and fat/balding be included? Myself, I am 5'9" and an avid jogger and weightlifter. High performance :p

patho said:
I'm in my prime ladies... 22... 23 next month! AND I have dated older women... I give it a 9.5! :D

Then hellO UMDNJ!!! ;) :laugh:

Age doesn't really matter to me personally. There's really not that much difference, except for one thing: the older women get, the more they know what they want...

By the way, there are a decent amount of single and looking women on the MD/DO threads lately; must be because it's summertime.

Some of the girls on these posts don't need any help though haha.

By the way... it is easier for girls to hook up with a guy than vice versa, but it is harder for girls to find a decent guy than vice versa. I have this theory about dating, but I won't go into it here.

defrunner said:
Age doesn't really matter to me personally. There's really not that much difference, except for one thing: the older women get, the more they know what they want...

By the way, there are a decent amount of single and looking women on the MD/DO threads lately; must be because it's summertime.

Some of the girls on these posts don't need any help though haha.

By the way... it is easier for girls to hook up with a guy than vice versa, but it is harder for girls to find a decent guy than vice versa. I have this theory about dating, but I won't go into it here.
i totaly agree with your theory

dr.kicia said:
i totaly agree with your theory

Haha thanks, but that wasn't my theory ;) it was a statement of fact hehe.

I guess I'll post my theory here, considering I posted it in the singles thread in the pre-allo forum.

Women are bitchy, so guys become a$$holes, so women become crazy, so guys become weird, so women become bitchy. It's a vicious cycle and around we go.

defrunner said:

I guess I'll post my theory here, considering I posted it in the singles thread in the pre-allo forum.

Women are bitchy, so guys become a$$holes, so women become crazy, so guys become weird, so women become bitchy. It's a vicious cycle and around we go.
still agree...couse it's true...but i may be biased towards the guys couse i was rased by my dad and thus very often ppl say i think like a guy

defrunner said:

Hmmm. Dare I ask, which came first, the b**** or the a******??!!!
(Careful! Your answer could spark a real war!! :laugh: )

dr.kicia said:
still agree...couse it's true...but i may be biased towards the guys couse i was rased by my dad and thus very often ppl say i think like a guy

A hot girl who thinks like a guy is the perfect girl.

defrunner said:
QUOTE]

i agree with that..i know that i tend to hide inside during those snowy winter months!

Orthodoc40 said:
Hmmm. Dare I ask, which came first, the b**** or the a******??!!!
(Careful! Your answer could spark a real war!! :laugh: )

Eh, considering I believe the egg came before the chicken, I feel safe answering this, along with my reasoning haha, so people will see my logic, thus avoiding the war.

Women are naturally bitchy. It's not that bad or anything at first when they're born, but it's there. Then they start dating and this is when they're attracted to the older guys, the more experienced ones and all. These older guys have had their hearts broken before by a woman whose bitchy side was really brought out after the first time she was dumped. After the first time a guy gets his heart broken, he is irreversibly changed and becomes more of an a$$shole than the innocent, devoted guy he was before. So then, he dumps the woman who has just started dating him. This woman who has just gotten dumped is then changed irreversibly herself and she becomes a little more crazy than she was previously. Because this woman is slightly more crazy than before, it causes a chain of reaction of events that make guys more weird and creepy at times, because they are still immature emotionally. This weirdness makes other girls more cynical and jaded about finding a decent man so they become even more bitchy. The cycle continues on and it never really goes away. It just kind of subsides a little bit as people get older and more experienced.

So, that's the basis for my theory. Yes, it is copyrighted so don't steal my ideas or anything hehe ;)

cbenedic said:
i agree with that..i know that i tend to hide inside during those snowy winter months!

All women do, unfortunately for us. Springtime is the best time of the year, when women finally start wearing short skirts and low-cut shirts. Instantly, my spirits lift.

Good picture, by the way.

defrunner said:
Eh, considering I believe the egg came before the chicken, I feel safe answering this, along with my reasoning haha, so people will see my logic, thus avoiding the war.

Women are naturally bitchy. It's not that bad or anything at first when they're born, but it's there. Then they start dating and this is when they're attracted to the older guys, the more experienced ones and all. These older guys have had their hearts broken before by a woman whose bitchy side was really brought out after the first time she was dumped. After the first time a guy gets his heart broken, he is irreversibly changed and becomes more of an a$$shole than the innocent, devoted guy he was before. So then, he dumps the woman who has just started dating him. This woman who has just gotten dumped is then changed irreversibly herself and she becomes a little more crazy than she was previously. Because this woman is slightly more crazy than before, it causes a chain of reaction of events that make guys more weird and creepy at times, because they are still immature emotionally. This weirdness makes other girls more cynical and jaded about finding a decent man so they become even more bitchy. The cycle continues on and it never really goes away. It just kind of subsides a little bit as people get older and more experienced.

So, that's the basis for my theory. Yes, it is copyrighted so don't steal my ideas or anything hehe ;)

everything great but there is one problem...this theory is not a very humanistic approach couse it doesn't seem to accomodate human's tendency to change...since everything is irreversable...it would be a sad theory

let me guess your single? eh
defrunner said:

nowooftickets said:
6'2'' 210 tall dark and handsome will keep you updated where i end up :laugh:

PM me only :D

jk

Well my wife says I am hot and all of her friends but you can decide for yourself.
<----------

dr.kicia said:
everything great but there is one problem...this theory is not a very humanistic approach couse it doesn't seem to accomodate human's tendency to change...since everything is irreversable...it would be a sad theory

Haha very good point; I'll modify it ;) People can change but the more things change, the more they stay the same hehe.

LINYKid said:
let me guess your single? eh

Good guess. Sorry if I come off as extremely cynical or something though; I'm really not.

bigfatk said:
that's not always such a bad thing
exactly lol...but i am not single though i had been in the past :laugh: like we all