--Houston Area Post TX Match Party! --

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EvoDevo

Forging a Different Path
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks!

Since everyone has been talking about a get-together tonight but nothing's been posited, I decided to take the bull by the :horns:

:cool:

---------------------

Come on out and meet your fellow classmates/colleagues, or celebrate with those you already know! Let's do this thing Texas style! 'Cause you know that everything's bigger and better in Texas! :D :horns: :thumbup:

Let's do this in stages. First stage is dinner @ Star Pizza around 6:30 p.m., followed by drinks and/or debauchery (I'm looking at you, Runner and AJ) in the Village afterwards. The drinks part is flexible of course, but it's convenient to Star Pizza and people's homes. :D

I. Star Pizza near the Village, around 6:30 p.m. .

map.jpg

II. Afterwards, I was thinking of meeting for drinks somewhere where everyone can grab a table and gab. In that vein, I'm thinking the Gingerman, or Bryan O'Neill's. However, I'm totally open to suggestion. Thoughts?

w00t!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in!

but first...i'm not going to the only chic there, right?

haha

Members don't see this ad :)
i will come...but lets get some more people up in this piece!!

holla

Keberson said:
I'm in!

but first...i'm not going to the only chic there, right?

haha

No, I'm a chick ;)

And if Seabass comes (which I'm sure she will) she's a chick too. :D

I wanna hang out with the cool kids... you know, the ones who hang out at the pizza parlor and get wasted! I gots some business to tend to tonight, so I have yet to decide if I will bail on it and eat my heart out with you folks or if I'll meet up later for the really fun part of the evening. LETS GET PISSED :D

AJ

MadameLULU said:
I'll come to Star Pizza....don't think I can join y'all for drinks afterward though....I have SOOO much work to do!

work schmirk... you only get into med school ONCE !! :D They'll forgive you just this once :)

ajnak182 said:
I wanna hang out with the cool kids... you know, the ones who hang out at the pizza parlor and get wasted! I gots some business to tend to tonight, so I have yet to decide if I will bail on it and eat my heart out with you folks or if I'll meet up later for the really fun part of the evening. LETS GET PISSED :D

AJ
eat.

you need some meat on those hip bones of yours.....

I'm in!!!! (and I'm a chick :))

Pharm is dragging me down and I'm gonna nead a break! :D

cpw said:
work schmirk... you only get into med school ONCE !! :D They'll forgive you just this once :)

I second this! cpw, are you gonna behave yourself tonight? Cause I'm not!

AJ

::Seabass:: said:
eat.

You call it bone, I call it muscle. I prefer muscle. And yes, I do lie to myself frequently

ajnak182 said:
You call it bone, I call it muscle. I prefer muscle. And yes, I do lie to myself frequently

I call it bone... wait.... are we still talking about hips ???? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
ajnak182 said:
I second this! cpw, are you gonna behave yourself tonight? Cause I'm not!

AJ

I have to behave... vision rehab at 745am tomorrow. long drive home, etc. But, I'll make sure all the messed ups have a safe ride home :)

cpw said:
I call it bone... wait.... are we still talking about hips ???? :confused:

I thought we were... :smuggrin:

ajnak182 said:
I thought we were... :smuggrin:
we most definitely were talking about the anterior superior iliac spine :)

we most definitely were talking about the anterior superior iliac spine :)

Just out of curiousity, you're not a med student, are you? Course not... :smuggrin:

ajnak182 said:
Just out of curiousity, you're not a med student, are you? Course not... :smuggrin:
Oooo-kay. Moving on.... :rolleyes:

;)

Who else is coming? Let's hear it, people! :D

eat.

refer to bc 4eva manual section II.c.1

dizzydog will be there....
I wanna meet some of these San Antonio people in the flesh!

Evo - I'll give you a call... I was thinking of doing something nerdy tonight, but booze and pizza are tempting.

And I still got the champagne chilling!!

fotolilith said:
Evo - I'll give you a call... I was thinking of doing something nerdy tonight, but booze and pizza are tempting.

And I still got the champagne chilling!!

Champagne Room ??? :smuggrin:

cpw said:
I have to behave... vision rehab at 745am tomorrow. long drive home, etc. But, I'll make sure all the messed ups have a safe ride home :)

Yeah, it's called the WALK home. :)

I'm gonna miss living near the village next year. :cool:

Wish I could be there y'all!

-tx

cpw said:
Champagne Room ??? :smuggrin:

Yeah, well my Champagne Room just got flooded out. ;-P But I'll see y'all tonight!

That was fun! :)

fotolilith said:
That was fun! :)

Yeah, I had a good time too! :thumbup: It was nice to meet you guys face to face...I don't think anyone looked like I thought they did. :rolleyes:

RangerD said:
It was nice to meet you guys face to face...I don't think anyone looked like I thought they did. :rolleyes:
hey now! ;)

great to meet you all. if you want my group shot send me a PM with your email address and I'll get it to you soon. however, I think fotolith got to the better shot of all of us.

check out the new avatar..... BC 4EVA!!!!!!

hey now! ;)

great to meet you all. if you want my group shot send me a PM with your email address and I'll get it to you soon. however, I think fotolith got to the better shot of all of us.

Good times meeting you guys. Sorry I had to take off, I meant to say bye but my bladder got the best of me then everyone was gone. I had a nice 7am dental appointment today (OUCH!!!), but it was good matching faces.

it was good to see everyone !! sorry I had to take off at 10pm.. but apparently I had to get up early so i could come to the clinic at 745am and then proceed to sit on my a$$ til 145 when my first patient is scheduled (my other two vision rehab patients rescheduled) :rolleyes:

hey now! ;)

I totally should be a hand model.

and seriously that is the coolest avatar i've seen in a while. how do you get such good resolution?!?! your ass chewed up so many pixels that i had to make the rest of the pic fuzzy.....

and before you flame me on that last comment, you know i think you are totally hot.

RangerD said:
Yeah, I had a good time too! :thumbup: It was nice to meet you guys face to face...I don't think anyone looked like I thought they did. :rolleyes:

Thanks goodness for that - seabass's scales aren't so visible in the dim light of Brian Oneils, tho. :)

runner1979 said:
and before you flame me on that last comment, you know i think you are totally hot.

That will be an interesting match. ;-P

runner1979 said:
I totally should be a hand model.

I know someone who is a foot model & she makes good $$.

screw this med school gig. ;-P

runner1979 said:
:love: we're sooooo getting married ;)

I'll work my photo editing magic on my butt and try to help you out. I know computers are a little hard for you, I bet you rode the short bus to school.

:love: we're sooooo getting married ;)

I'll work my photo editing magic on my butt and try to help you out. I know computers are a little hard for you, I bet you rode the short bus to school.

Man, what monstrosities... I mean, cute kids, you will have.

cpw said:
you should ! your nails are gorgeous ! (i was coveting them from afar) ;)

ditto!

Anyone have any pictures from last night that they could hurl my way? That'd be greeeeeeeat.

AJ

ajnak182 said:
Anyone have any pictures from last night that they could hurl my way? That'd be greeeeeeeat.

AJ
check your Snapfish folder from the other day, I already deposited mine and some of Fotolith's.

I just realized you've been a member almost as long as I have been with about 9k less posts, lol. :eek:

check your Snapfish folder from the other day, I already deposited mine and some of Fotolith's.

I just realized you've been a member almost as long as I have been with about 9k less posts, lol. :eek:
Seabass, Can I see yours?