EvoDevo

Forging a Different Path
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2003
Crazy Town
  1. Attending Physician
    Hi folks!

Since everyone has been talking about a get-together tonight but nothing's been posited, I decided to take the bull by the :horns:

:cool:

---------------------

Come on out and meet your fellow classmates/colleagues, or celebrate with those you already know! Let's do this thing Texas style! 'Cause you know that everything's bigger and better in Texas! :D :horns: :thumbup:

Let's do this in stages. First stage is dinner @ Star Pizza around 6:30 p.m., followed by drinks and/or debauchery (I'm looking at you, Runner and AJ) in the Village afterwards. The drinks part is flexible of course, but it's convenient to Star Pizza and people's homes. :D

I. Star Pizza near the Village, around 6:30 p.m. .

map.jpg

II. Afterwards, I was thinking of meeting for drinks somewhere where everyone can grab a table and gab. In that vein, I'm thinking the Gingerman, or Bryan O'Neill's. However, I'm totally open to suggestion. Thoughts?

w00t!!

About the Ads

ajnak182

MCATretaker4life
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Nov 24, 2002
      I wanna hang out with the cool kids... you know, the ones who hang out at the pizza parlor and get wasted! I gots some business to tend to tonight, so I have yet to decide if I will bail on it and eat my heart out with you folks or if I'll meet up later for the really fun part of the evening. LETS GET PISSED :D

AJ

cpw

It's a boy !!!
      Moderator Emeritus
      10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Apr 25, 2001
      Tampa
      1. Optometrist
        MadameLULU said:
        I'll come to Star Pizza....don't think I can join y'all for drinks afterward though....I have SOOO much work to do!

work schmirk... you only get into med school ONCE !! :D They'll forgive you just this once :)

::Seabass::

bringing burkas back!
        7+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Sep 18, 2002
        redneck heaven
          ajnak182 said:
          I wanna hang out with the cool kids... you know, the ones who hang out at the pizza parlor and get wasted! I gots some business to tend to tonight, so I have yet to decide if I will bail on it and eat my heart out with you folks or if I'll meet up later for the really fun part of the evening. LETS GET PISSED :D

AJ
          eat.

you need some meat on those hip bones of yours.....

About the Ads

cpw

It's a boy !!!
          Moderator Emeritus
          10+ Year Member
          15+ Year Member
          Apr 25, 2001
          Tampa
          1. Optometrist
            ajnak182 said:
            I second this! cpw, are you gonna behave yourself tonight? Cause I'm not!

AJ

I have to behave... vision rehab at 745am tomorrow. long drive home, etc. But, I'll make sure all the messed ups have a safe ride home :)

About the Ads

bringing burkas back!
            7+ Year Member
            15+ Year Member
            Sep 18, 2002
            redneck heaven
              RangerD said:
              It was nice to meet you guys face to face...I don't think anyone looked like I thought they did. :rolleyes:
              hey now! ;)

great to meet you all. if you want my group shot send me a PM with your email address and I'll get it to you soon. however, I think fotolith got to the better shot of all of us.

check out the new avatar..... BC 4EVA!!!!!!

jdovez

7+ Year Member
              15+ Year Member
              Dec 2, 2003
              NYC
              1. Medical Student
                ::Seabass:: said:
                hey now! ;)

great to meet you all. if you want my group shot send me a PM with your email address and I'll get it to you soon. however, I think fotolith got to the better shot of all of us.

Good times meeting you guys. Sorry I had to take off, I meant to say bye but my bladder got the best of me then everyone was gone. I had a nice 7am dental appointment today (OUCH!!!), but it was good matching faces.

About the Ads

cpw

It's a boy !!!
                Moderator Emeritus
                10+ Year Member
                15+ Year Member
                Apr 25, 2001
                Tampa
                1. Optometrist
                  it was good to see everyone !! sorry I had to take off at 10pm.. but apparently I had to get up early so i could come to the clinic at 745am and then proceed to sit on my a$$ til 145 when my first patient is scheduled (my other two vision rehab patients rescheduled) :rolleyes:

runner1979

10+ Year Member
                  5+ Year Member
                  May 25, 2004
                    ::Seabass:: said:
                    hey now! ;)

I totally should be a hand model.

runner1979

10+ Year Member
                    5+ Year Member
                    May 25, 2004
                      and seriously that is the coolest avatar i've seen in a while. how do you get such good resolution?!?! your ass chewed up so many pixels that i had to make the rest of the pic fuzzy.....

bringing burkas back!
                      7+ Year Member
                      15+ Year Member
                      Sep 18, 2002
                      redneck heaven
                        ajnak182 said:
                        Anyone have any pictures from last night that they could hurl my way? That'd be greeeeeeeat.

AJ
                        check your Snapfish folder from the other day, I already deposited mine and some of Fotolith's.

I just realized you've been a member almost as long as I have been with about 9k less posts, lol. :eek:

About the Ads
                        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                        7. This thread is locked.