--Houston Area Post TX Match Party! --

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
MadameLULU said:
Seabass, Can I see yours?
you have to send me your email address first :)

wait, you were taking about pictures, right???? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

::Seabass:: said:
check your Snapfish folder from the other day, I already deposited mine and some of Fotolith's.

I just realized you've been a member almost as long as I have been with about 9k less posts, lol. :eek:
Thanks for posting the pictures. :) :thumbup:

check your Snapfish folder from the other day, I already deposited mine and some of Fotolith's.

I just realized you've been a member almost as long as I have been with about 9k less posts, lol. :eek:

It's a shock when you realize what a geek you are.

Members don't see this ad :)
you have to send me your email address first :)

wait, you were taking about pictures, right???? :scared:

Depends on the KINDS of photos you had in mind. :p

Seriously, how's your carpal tunnel doing these days postbot 5000? :smuggrin:

Yo...

It was AWESOME meeting everyone! We should do it again sometime. It was funny how some of us knew the same people (MadameLulu and AJ.)

SeaBass and Fotolilith...Send me some pics!!! I'll pm you my email adddress.

Hope everyone has gotten over the "Texas Match High" and back to being productive pre-meds. I have not.

Happy (early) MArdi Gras everyone!!!!!!! :D

(just went through cleaning out my beads in anticipation of my trip!)

dizzydog said:
Yo...

It was AWESOME meeting everyone! We should do it again sometime. It was funny how some of us knew the same people (MadameLulu and AJ.)

SeaBass and Fotolilith...Send me some pics!!! I'll pm you my email adddress.

Hope everyone has gotten over the "Texas Match High" and back to being productive pre-meds. I have not.

Definitely! I'll send them to you tonight.

Speaking of small worlds, so I know someone who knows you...Mr. Choir Boy! The Truth comes out! :)

fotolilith said:
Definitely! I'll send them to you tonight.

Speaking of small worlds, so I know someone who knows you...Mr. Choir Boy! The Truth comes out! :)

A triathalon racer that can serenade with the best of them and knock an apple off the top of someone's head with an AR-15 at 500 yeards... Now that's what I would call multi-talented. I thought choir boys were supposed to be soft? So much for stereotypes :laugh:

EvoDevo said:
Beware of stereotypes!

SuperBowl this weekend!!! :horns:

...cuz they might be true! :smuggrin:

hey congrats on your match guys & Girls.

I'm moving down to Houston for residency. I'm excited but I know no one down there! Would love to hang out when I get down there. Can i see the pics from your last shindig?

ajnak182 said:
A triathalon racer that can serenade with the best of them and knock an apple off the top of someone's head with an AR-15 at 500 yeards... Now that's what I would call multi-talented. I thought choir boys were supposed to be soft? So much for stereotypes :laugh:

Whoa...I just caught this...What is all this choir nonsense? I have gone to great lengths to hide my past. Foto, you must tell me who your source is so that I may silence him/her. :smuggrin:

And AJ, I want you to remember that we made a Non-Speedo Agreement Pact. Don't let the wiles of Runner influence you. Be strong brother. I will see you at the pool. :thumbup:

EVO!

When are we taking a road trip up to San Antonio? I am getting anxious to survey the local scenery... :D

dizzydog said:
EVO!

When are we taking a road trip up to San Antonio? I am getting anxious to survey the local scenery... :D

Wahoo... did someone say speedoes and road trip?! Sounds like an interesting ride!

dizzydog said:
EVO!

I'm free next weekend. Shall we? :D

fotolilith said:
Wahoo... did someone say speedoes and road trip?! Sounds like an interesting ride!
You can come along and provide the running (and witty/snarky) commentary.

EvoDevo said:
You can come along and provide the running (and witty/snarky) commentary.

:eek: ME???

EvoDevo said:
I'm free next weekend. Shall we? :D

ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP!
Let's do it!

(Foto, before you get too excited, there will be NO speedos on this trip. :) )

dizzydog said:
ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP!
Let's do it!

(Foto, before you get too excited, there will be NO speedos on this trip. :) )

Too Late! :laugh:

I'm in. DD, I'll respond to your PM after a night's sleep.

Evil One, you can come along and post the incriminating pictures.

EvoDevo said:
I'm in. DD, I'll respond to your PM after a night's sleep.

Evil One, you can come along and post the incriminating pictures.

It would be a treat, but unfortunately I've got family engagements next weekend. :oops:

Of course, unlike "those who will remain nameless but like to study certain ocular anatomy," *my* family engagement doesn't involve getting a rub down by my dad. :eek:

Yeup, that person's never gonna live it down. :)