How are my EC's thus far?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bme94

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applying this upcoming cycle with a cGPA of 3.72. Will be taking the MCAT soon.

-500 hours of clinical volunteering in a hospital for research
-300 hours of non-clinical research, with an abstract.
-Will have ~ 100 hours as a medical scribe by the time I submit my primary
~ 100 hours of non-clinical volunteering, including nursing homes and homeless shelters
Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of shadowing, maybe ~ 20 hours.
Member of just a few clubs including AED, a tennis club, and culinary club.
As for letters of recommendation, I think I have 4 or 5...don't really remember.

How are these so far for M.D? Or what about D.O.?

Thanks