How bad does this look for my first semester of college?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missrv

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How horrible does this look for med school? https://img42.com/41KUp

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Either you've made a ridiculous amount of (somewhat pointless) threads in the last few days, or there are a lot of users using that SpongeBob avatar.

Reactions: 2 users
She's made a ridiculous amount of posts but anyway...

Imo it looks bad for med school: 1-D, 1-I, 2-Ws, 1-B- and an A. You only got credit for 6 hours! But the good news is you have time to turn things around starting in a couple of weeks. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
That looks horrible for even staying enrolled as a full time student

Lmao free time to troll over break

Reactions: 2 users
She's made a ridiculous amount of posts but anyway...

Imo it looks bad for med school: 1-D, 1-I, 2-Ws, 1-B- and an A. You only got credit for 6 hours! But the good news is you have time to turn things around starting in a couple of weeks. Good luck!
My incomplete is going to to be turned into a letter grade so i will have 9 hours. and my B- is not going towards my gpa because its not a college credit course.

It's only the end of first semester... :rofl:Those aren't your grades.:wtf:

Either you've made a ridiculous amount of (somewhat pointless) threads in the last few days, or there are a lot of users using that SpongeBob avatar.

At least the avatar is quite an eyeopener

723131.jpg

How do you know someone is pre-med? They'll tell you.

Reactions: 1 user
If this is your first semester you're fine, low # of credit hrs so your cGPA is still rather flexible. Just don't repeat this. Take time off and/or fix your issues before you go back. If you're a sophomore/junior and your cGPA is like this... well, even DO grade replacement can only do so much.