How can one become a moderator?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

does anyone know? It would be extremely fun deleting with posts you don't disagree :D

LOL

oh ehem, deleting some members ;) gosh cracking up here....

Members don't see this ad.

I think moderators have to be ....well, moderate!

I was being sarcastic smw ;) lol

doesn't this mean I wont get the position? :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by WatchaMaCallit:
•does anyone know? It would be extremely fun deleting with posts you don't disagree :D

Just forward me a check for $50, and I'll hook you up. ;)

****Note: Please don't take this seriously. I am a moderator, but I don't pick them. :)

u think u would make a good moderator Big W? I think the cobrachick and jamier are doing awesome jobs......dont fix it if it aint broken.......anyone else agree?

oh come on...I think I can be a great addition to the family :D

how about, if it ain't broke, I can still make it better ;)

Jamier2, Now you tell me...the check is already in the way, and I also contacted Mr. Lee Burnett about you :D (just joking mr. burnett ;) (the check is going to bounce back) hehhe

also....Now I am real serious

do moderators get paid? :D if so, say hi to your new applicant ;)

how does the screening process work? do I ask AMCAS to forward everythign to you guys or do I have to send the paper copy and transcripts directly to you pple :D

so how do you get to be the lucky chosen few? I'm dying to see what the heck pple are doing in their pajamas in the moderator room....

Its like the forbidden fruits....you gotta try it man :D the curiosity is killing me :p

also If I don't get nominated...I would like to nominate baylor21 and praying4md....

yah yah, praying4md gets passionate on a few topics now and then...but now and then she makes more sense than me :p

of course, do you pple get the feeling that I am just talking to myself here? or is my fan club really this small? :confused: lol I crack myself up :D

Jeez WatchaMaCallit,
I swear! You have the funniest posts! You almost ALWAYS post two or three times in a row b/c you left something out (remember, you can EDIT your post :) ...use the little pencil/pen type things up above your post).

Secondly, if you scroll down a post where you have been, I can always tell b/c there are random smiley faces scattered throughout the screen! It's like I went from the SDN forum to a pac-man game!!

A tribute to WatchaMaCallit:
:p
:rolleyes:
:D
:eek:
:)

thnx scooby...your officially my #1 fan :D

and thanks for totem pole...looks really nice ;)

UR JOKINg, there is an editing option....oh my gAWSH...honullujah....now I can decrease a significant number of my posts and repeat posts....wow....

hello...where is the editing pen....whoops...scooby is going to get mad for reposting again....

I dont see pen/pencil......why doesnt this place come with a user manual man... ;) not that I was going to read it anyway....hehehe its like the VCR....can someone please fix the timing on my VCR :eek:

operating on a patient better be easier than programming a VCR :D

oh i just found the editing pen and I just played around with my profile....this is so much better than reposting...

Yay! :)
He found it :)
:rolleyes: :p

Isn't :D editing :D the :D way :p to :p go!! ;) We luv ya WMC... :D :p

Because :D then you :D don't have :D to take :p up :p the whole ;)screen :D :p

People! I think Scooby's lost it :D

We luv2luvU2Schooby ;)

gosh and take it easy with graemlins....they can be annoying you know :p

Originally posted by WatchaMaCallit:
•also....Now I am real serious

do moderators get paid? :D if so, say hi to your new applicant ;)

I thought you said you were serious. ;) No, we don't get paid.

•how does the screening process work? do I ask AMCAS to forward everythign to you guys or do I have to send the paper copy and transcripts directly to you pple :Dp•

We'll get in touch only when we have an official AMCAS application. ;) (Like that'll happen anytime soon)

Actually, when they are needed, moderators are nominated by other nominators. If none of those nominated is willing to do it, then sometimes Lee Burnett asks for volunteers. See, no evil rituals or anything. :)

(Please don't punish me for disclosing the grand secrets of the SDN administration Lee ;))