Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been getting rejected at multiple summer REU programs at the moment, what is the typical GPA usually to be competitive for one of these programs?
I'm currently a freshman with a 3.66 GPA (hopefully 3.75-3.8 after this semester), and currently doing research at a neuroscience lab doing a pilot project. I did a summer research program in high school, but no paper. I also mention in my personal statement I want to do a MD/PhD program because I enjoy research. I also go to a Canadian University but I am a permanent residence of the US.
I'm currently a freshman with a 3.66 GPA (hopefully 3.75-3.8 after this semester), and currently doing research at a neuroscience lab doing a pilot project. I did a summer research program in high school, but no paper. I also mention in my personal statement I want to do a MD/PhD program because I enjoy research. I also go to a Canadian University but I am a permanent residence of the US.