How did you do in your freshman year?

Started by Dentalist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What was your freshman GPA?

  • 3.50-4.00

    Votes: 43 51.2%
  • 3.00-3.49

    Votes: 22 26.2%
  • 2.00-2.99

    Votes: 15 17.9%
  • BELOW 2.00

    Votes: 4 4.8%

  • Total voters
    84
27 people opened this file and only 4 voted...whats so hard about clicking a little hole???
 
LOL, I think the readers are getting a bit poll-weary. 😀

You know the expression: wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot-"poll." :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I voted for the 2.00-2.99 gpa group. Let?s just say I had A LOT of fun freshman year. I think it?s fair to note that I?ve figured out how to manage a social life an academic one both at the same time, even though my liver has paid for it dearly.
 
in my freshman year...3.42 or something liek that...that's what happens when you smoke weed everyday and do nothing.


After that, nothing but 3.8's +