How do I meet a medical student/doctor online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

srpn1234

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I work in the IT industry in Atlanta. My parents are doctors and they work outside the country. Because of a family situation, I've decided to look for a doctor as my partner. I've tried all kinds of dating apps like Tinder, OkCupid, Match, etc but I had no luck in finding a med student/doctor. Does anyone know any online dating websites where I can possibly meet a medical student/doctor? None of my friends are in the medical field, so I cannot actually meet a med student through people.

The medicine field runs through my family, so that's one more reason for me to look for a woman who's in the medical field.

I'm in my late 20s and I've decided now is the time to start dating, and eventually settle down.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
That is not your reason....your reason is trying to be with someone with wealth and status. How about focusing on finding a good person and not someone with a specific career

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone!

I work in the IT industry in Atlanta. My parents are doctors and they work outside the country. Because of a family situation, I've decided to look for a doctor as my partner. I've tried all kinds of dating apps like Tinder, OkCupid, Match, etc but I had no luck in finding a med student/doctor. Does anyone know any online dating websites where I can possibly meet a medical student/doctor? None of my friends are in the medical field, so I cannot actually meet a med student through people.

The medicine field runs through my family, so that's one more reason for me to look for a woman who's in the medical field.

I'm in my late 20s and I've decided now is the time to start dating, and eventually settle down.

Thanks in advance!
Lol Laura Wolinski

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using SDN mobile

Maybe you should copy and paste this post into your dating profile. I'm sure that will attract a doctor who wants to date you.

Reactions: 2 users
make a sign and stand outside a med school

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Hello everyone!

Thanks in advance!

This a great site to meet women doctors. You are on the right track! Post a picture and some information about you and let's see how you do :p

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone!

Thanks in advance!
Wow, the biggest gold digging loser ever. If being a physician is in your family, why didn’t you become a doctor?

That way you could have met doctors in med school.

I don't think dating a doctor would make you happy. You need to think about how much loan she/he has to pay off. Are you willing to help pay for the loan??

Reactions: 2 users
hahaha this is classical status seeking. I am sorry this is still a thing in 2020

Depending on this persons level of attractiveness.... just saying... every surgeon needs their first wife

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
“Both parents doctors and work outside the country”
“Family situation” requires you to marry a doctor.
Sigh. I can’t believe grown-@$$ people are still letting these dumb cultural pressures dictate the rest of their lives.
Or you’re just status seeking.
Honestly I don’t know what’s worse.

Reactions: 3 users
“Both parents doctors and work outside the country”
“Family situation” requires you to marry a doctor.
Sigh. I can’t believe grown-@$$ people are still letting these dumb cultural pressures dictate the rest of their lives.
Or you’re just status seeking.
Honestly I don’t know what’s worse.

It’s status seeking at its core, just labeled as “cultural/family pressure”.

To be honest this is the first time I’ve seen someone specifically looking for a female partner who is a doctor. And quite often I’ve heard from women in medicine that their dating pool is diminished because of the number of men who seem to be intimidated by a woman with a high-status career.
Not saying this means OP has noble intentions in this quest, just think it’s interesting, and my impression of the responses is most people are assuming a heterosexual woman made this post?

It’s status seeking at its core, just labeled as “cultural/family pressure”.

I don’t agree. I come from a similar culture and I understand family pressure quite well. There’s a difference between wanting to please your family and status seeking. It is unclear to me from the original post which this is.

I don’t agree. I come from a similar culture and I understand family pressure quite well. There’s a difference between wanting to please your family and status seeking. It is unclear to me from the original post which this is.

My point was that most of the time (all of the time?) the family pressure for their child to marry a doctor is because the family sees it as a status symbol. The child isn't always status-seeking themselves, though, I agree.

This question is very insulting for this forum, I believe. What is your intention? Well, you can give it a try but remember, action tells the whole story :(

You can't really manage to find doctors on a dating site as they are busy with physical people.

Status
Not open for further replies.