How do people take the test at a later time in the day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virilep

What can Brown do for u?
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard people say they've taken the test starting at 10 or even 12 or just different time. Anyone care to share where in the states they do this? Thanks so much. hope all the studying is coming well.

Members don't see this ad.

I took my test from 12pm to 8pm. If you go to the prometric website, you can find out which site(s) in your area accomodates late test takers.

I took my test from 12pm to 8pm. If you go to the prometric website, you can find out which site(s) in your area accomodates late test takers.

how did you do this? i looked and can't find it on their website. thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I discovered it when I registered for the test. When you choose your date, there were 2 days during each week (at my test center) where they had an 8am or 12pm start on a drop-down menu. I called the test center to ask if the 12pm time was true and they confirmed it. I would call the Prometrics site near you and ask.

haha.. it's funny... no one has said where they took it ;-) If it comes down to it, i might just fly somewhere and study there the week before.

I had originally registered for an 8am start. When I heard you could take it at noon, i just went into the system and tried to reschedule. Only on certain days did my center (dallas) offer the test at noon, so just go in to reschedule, and click on different days until you see two different start times for your to pick from.

I might want to call the center before trying to reschdule, just in case you loose your original date.

how did you do this? i looked and can't find it on their website. thanks

Hmmm, a lot of centers offer 12pm testing once a week. You have to check available spots for each day of the week to find out which days they do this.

Hope this helps.