How do we check our AADSAS GPA with the new layout?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

.-.

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My transcript has been received and verified, and the notification said it would take 24 hours to view my calculated gpa. I've been looking everywhere and I can't find it for the life of me.
 
You download the PDF of your app for one of the schools that you applied to in the check status tab, and the gpas would be on there
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long did it take for your transcript to be verified? Sound like you've done it recently and I have as well but still waiting
 
I can't say for certain, but I know my transcripts were mailed in the first week of june and were verified maybe 2-3 weeks ago.