How do you insert a link into your signature?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deuce 007 MD

license to ill
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at some post and some people have links posted into their signatures like "see my progress" you click it and then you get to their mdapplicants profile. So how can you put a link like this into a profile without having to actually put in the whole http:// thing?

Members don't see this ad.

When you go edit your signature, there is a button in your formatting toolbar that looks like a little blue and green planet. This is the insert hyperlink button. Use that to make the link.

Why do people puts links to their mdapplicant.com profile in their signature? Starved for attention? Longing for praise? Showing off? A feeling of superiority? Or just that stupid that they think anyone really cares?

Please enlighten me.

Members don't see this ad :)
MedJoe said:
Why do people puts links to their mdapplicant.com profile in their signature? Starved for attention? Longing for praise? Showing off? A feeling of superiority? Or just that stupid that they think anyone really cares?

Please enlighten me.

Jeex, noob. If you would read past the first page, you would find we already had an extensive debate about this...

DrThom said:
Jeex, noob. If you would read past the first page, you would find we already had an extensive debate about this...

Seriously. Please read that thread (4-5 pages in all, I think, where all but like one or two people said it was useful).

MedJoe said:

Please enlighten me.
All of the above. Now, you'll have to excuse me while I throw expired cartons of milk on poor people.

Cool I always wanted to know how to do that.