How fast can you finish an online class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pablo94

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Technically I haven't graduated yet and need to finish an online 3 credit ethnic studies course. I am all signed up and have the materials, do you think I could finish by June? How long does it usually take to finish a class like this

Members don't see this ad.

Are you kidding? Can you finish by JUNE?

I took 90 online credits in 6 months. That was a little extreme, because I already had years of work experience in the field and I was just challenging exams and writing final papers like it was my job.

But yeah, that sounds like a fairly cheesecake course. Probably some readings. Maybe a paper or two, maybe some online quizzes. There is no reason that, if you seriously committed to doing so, you couldn't finish it in a week, two at the most. If you can't get it done by June, you were definitely not putting enough dedicated time into it.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure it is selfpaced? Ivenever had an online class like thag

Are you kidding? Can you finish by JUNE?

I took 90 online credits in 6 months. That was a little extreme, because I already had years of work experience in the field and I was just challenging exams and writing final papers like it was my job.

But yeah, that sounds like a fairly cheesecake course. Probably some readings. Maybe a paper or two, maybe some online quizzes. There is no reason that, if you seriously committed to doing so, you couldn't finish it in a week, two at the most. If you can't get it done by June, you were definitely not putting enough dedicated time into it.

So you took 30 classes within 6 months?

If it is self paced as fast as you can do it and get an A, so only you can answer that.
I have finished a year long course in 10 hours back in HS online before..
But I guess this is different..

I finished an online course at my UG in just over a 24 hour period. For some reason they wouldn't accept my AP score for anything but placement in a higher level with no credit for the classes under it so I just took the lower class instead.

Props to anybody who can guess the class.

How can you do an art class online lmao
In my art class I didn't do any art or anything
I read about art, took tests, and wrote an essay on an artwork..
Easy A...
Could be done online easily
And I never got an A in art in K-12, I always hated Art.