How important is to build a dating resume in college?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
a shameful thread

Members don't see this ad.

A girl can enhance your life, but not "fix" it.

A girl can also really screw your life up, especially if you are inexperienced, fall for the wrong person hard, etc.

Girls do indeed expect some level of "dating IQ." Like, how not to be miserably awkward, unable to hold a conversation, etc.

There is a possibility of finding a girl who likes a project. Those exist, but they come with their own baggage.

Just meet people and have fun! I am in my mid 20's and these are the revelations that occur at this age, when you see your friends getting married and having kids. Yikes.

just watch the 40 year old virgin like 3 times and you'll be fine

Members don't see this ad :)
Just go out with the girls in upper division science classes. Y'all can draft your dating resumes together.

Why is this thread still in pre-allo? :confused:

Shouldn't a mod have moved it by now?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00omkbRmXHk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Le7PX6tts[/YOUTUBE]

Another fine example.

i award all of you no points.. and may god have mercy on your collective souls..

I figured that you were being sarcastic, but I wanted to give serious advice to the OP since he seems to be in a predicament.

Dude, whoever told you that you needed a girlfriend was wrong. Girls don't provide the satisfaction that you think they will, trust me, they get annoying as hell. Especially immature girls in college. Put your time in your studies now, work hard, play later.

:thumbup:Preach on brother, preach on.

There's a saying "You'll lose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never lose a woman chasing money". Replace 'money' with 'MD' and it still holds.

FYI:

A large percentage of doctors marry other doctors. Women more so than men.
I'm probably missing something, but how would more women marry other doctors than men? For every woman that marries another doctor, there is a man involved. Correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm probably missing something, but how would more women marry other doctors than men? For every woman that marries another doctor, there is a man involved. Correct?

He pulled you into the gay marriage debate without you knowing.

More women by PERCENTAGE. Fewer F-MDs than M-MDs, therefore if all Fs married Ms, 100% of Fs would be married but < 100% Ms would be married. GG.

best thread I've seen on here so far :thumbup:. So, what's to say the OP couldn't get a date in medical school? isn't that where all the other socially inept neurotic losers go after college? I'm sure if you're going to find a nice neurotic gunner girl who is willing to date (and perhaps even sleep with, ugh,) someone like that, it will be in a medical school.

Dating is so complicated. I don't know what to do to girls.

I wish I could study for it.

Dating is so complicated. I don't know what to do to girls.

I wish I could study for it.

Your best bet would be to stop wasting your time online and go converse with some girls.

I don't believe dating requires a CV (at least I've never been asked to present one).

As a general piece of dating advice, I would never mention my past dating history. It invariably makes the other person feel insecure. I have actually made this mistake repeatedly--my gfs have been jealous of my exs and I wish I didn;t know some things I do know about my current gf.

Man some of the scumbags on this forum...

Women aren't notches on your bed post or marks on your belt.

If you go on a date, don't be looking to go in her pants.

You freaks are the last people to be giving advice.

Here's some tips for you buddy:
1) Respect women--they're people, not sex objects.
2) Be patient, don't force a relationship.
3) Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry.
4) Sense of humor is always a plus, as is good manners and "gentlemanly" qualities (genuine gentlemanly qualities I might add)
5) Be honest with her.
6) Find a place where you can find a girl with similar interests (school club, dare I say library...)
7) Learn to hold an interesting conversation or even start one.
8) Smile, take care of yourself, and have good hygiene.
9) Don't be mean.
10) Nice guys don't finish last.

And most importantly, remember that this isn't some race. College isn't a time to have rampant, whorish sex. It's a time for growth and understanding. Self actualization if you will.

That's it. I'm off my soap box.

Scumbags...

4) Sense of humor is always a plus, as is good manners and "gentlemanly" qualities (genuine gentlemanly qualities I might add)
5) Be honest with her.
6) Find a place where you can find a girl with similar interests (school club, dare I say library...)
9) Don't be mean.

And most importantly, remember that this isn't some race. College isn't a time to have rampant, whorish sex. It's a time for growth and understanding. Self actualization if you will.

Scumbags...

Aww! :thumbup:

5) Be honest with her.
9) Don't be mean.

Scumbags...

Bitter much?

Not really. I've got an awesome girlfriend and we're going 3 years strong.

Pretty much found my beautiful soul mate.

You?

I'm just sick and tired of our culture hypersexualizing our women and reinforcing a BS double standard.

What? You didn't expect this from a guy?

You?

No need to wow us; my point was you shouldn't lump us all under the category of "scumbag" if we a) didn't advocate treating women like crap, or b) were merely being facetious given the nature of the OP's posts.

I'm just sick and tired of our culture hypersexualizing our women and reinforcing a BS double standard.

You're getting way too defensive. It would also do women well to actually choose a decent guy for once instead of settling for dirtbags who treat them like crap just because they need a project to work on.

You?

you derive too much pleasure from yourself

Is it really that important?

I never had a date in life. Is it important to have dating experiences in college so I can get a woman later on in my life?

Is it really a skill I need to learn in college or I can always learn during reisidency/fellowship?

Obviously, I have a low GPA in women and I never any done ECs toward getting a girlfriend either.

And, I am asking this seriously.

I will pray for you.

Or run and do mad sit ups so you get that six pack... take your shirt off and BAAM youve got your mating call..

Last edited:

5) Be honest with her.
9) Don't be mean.

Okay, this is kind of ridiculous. College is the ONLY time you have an excuse to have rampant whorish sex. Having all that sex will make you realize that hey, sex isn't that important, and you'll chill out and be less of a hornball.

Now to address the rest of the quote:
#4 "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything" - Marilyn Manson. Anything can include getting laid and or dating the girl (why would you want to do that?)

#5 If you are honest, and tell her you've never dated a girl she's not going to date you. Lie about everything, pretend to be a stud and you will date a girl.

#9 Girls like douchebags, especially college girls. They love mean guys who treat them like poop. That is why we refer to girls as objects and as sex puppets, because they like being treated like that. (Until they hit the age of 26 or older).

#10 This is 100% false. Nice guys finish last when it comes to girls. If you screw your friend over and take his girlfriend, he's finishing last and you get the girl.

That being said, do you really want to have to go through all of the lying, bullcrapping, dealing with drama, listening to her whine and complain, paying for expensive dinners and cute dates like going on a hot air balloon, paying for her birth control and condoms, and being forced to cuddle before sex? Do you really want it? If thats said, take this advice: go to a frat party, pretend it's class, take notes and do as they do. Make sure it's a cool frat, the type of frat that you would never be allowed in. (Use your hot sister or cousin to get in, cause they won't let a loser like you in). And you will get a girl after at least 3-4 sessions of "class"

Okay, this is kind of ridiculous. College is the ONLY time you have an excuse to have rampant whorish sex. Having all that sex will make you realize that hey, sex isn't that important, and you'll chill out and be less of a hornball.

#4 "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything" - Marilyn Manson. Anything can include getting laid and or dating the girl (why would you want to do that?)

#5 If you are honest, and tell her you've never dated a girl she's not going to date you. Lie about everything, pretend to be a stud and you will date a girl.

#9 Girls like douchebags, especially college girls. They love mean guys who treat them like poop. That is why we refer to girls as objects and as sex puppets, because they like being treated like that. (Until they hit the age of 26 or older).

#10 This is 100% false. Nice guys finish last when it comes to girls. If you screw your friend over and take his girlfriend, he's finishing last and you get the girl.

That being said, do you really want to have to go through all of the lying, bullcrapping, dealing with drama, listening to her whine and complain, paying for expensive dinners and cute dates like going on a hot air balloon, paying for her birth control and condoms, and being forced to cuddle before sex? Do you really want it? If thats said, take this advice: go to a frat party, pretend it's class, take notes and do as they do. Make sure it's a cool frat, the type of frat that you would never be allowed in. (Use your hot sister or cousin to get in, cause they won't let a loser like you in). And you will get a girl after at least 3-4 sessions of "class"
???? didn't understand that last paragraph AT ALL

MCAT Verbal passages vs girls

Which one is more complicated?

You're really not helping your case here with posts like these, dude.:rolleyes:

Quit being so analytical when it comes to women. If something happens, it happens; don't force it or turn it into some giant puzzle that needs solved.

I honestly think he's completely screwing with us because nobody talks like that seriously. To him it's more funny saying he's serious and making everybody flip out saying that he'll be a virgin forever. I think it's funny, but if you are serious(which I'm sure you will say you are after you read this) then, like Poliscidoc said, may God have mercy on your soul.

roflcopter.gif

Ok. Seriously. Somebody buy this guy a blow up doll and a couple packets of K-Y jelly. Well maybe the whole tube. A few of them.

5) Be honest with her.
9) Don't be mean.

Scumbags...
Chill out...

This is false - I don't think you're looking for this type of trashy girl.

Tennisball, you can PM me if you have any dating questions.

This is false - I don't think you're looking for this type of trashy girl.

Tennisball, you can PM me if you have any dating questions.

Damn.

Tennisball, that's opportunity knocking.

marinas: tennisball's first female friend ever

lol

I was trying to ask some questions about college dating. I don't why it's so hilarious. :confused:

And I do talk to females in real life. I am friendly and I talk to everyone.

wow...you guys getting meaner.:eek: How could you all making fun with an innocent, honest guy...I just feeling sad about you, tennisball. Just get involve in activities and meet people. I'd suggest you take this time with friends rather wasting time on here.

For girls, I think they mostly look for a steady, mature guy. He also need to know how to take care himself. Have your own thought and being independent could never hurt you. Don't be a follower!

Speak for my race (I know I can't represent the whole pop), base on my experience and observation, most MATURE, hot Traditional chinese girls could never date a guy who don't know cherish or think they are soo over the girl. Or the guy being way too nice, you can tell he do it in purpose.

So, stop freaking out. Open mind and wait for the mature one. Good luck to you! I think you have better potential than me. At least you are born here whether I'm not. I still can get a girl even English as my second language. You can tell by my grammar...lol...:p

Pretty sure you cuddle after sex, not before. Before is foreplay.

And.... you actually seem serious on this post, so I actually feel a little sorry for you. I would say the majority of girls are not trashy and stupid objects, as you seem to think they are.

Yeah, Tennisball, did you PM her? Inquiring minds want to know...

It'd be a shame if he didn't. She seems really nice and will probably be going to medical school next year just by looking at her mdapps.