tjwood

5+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2013
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi all. I know that there are many threads on this and everyone seems to have something a little bit different to say. I applied a little bit late (submitted my app 07/23) but my app wasn't mailed to schools until 8/21. I took the DAT on 08/20 (22 AA 22 TS 20 PAT) and so I still have a couple more weeks to wait until my official scores are sent to AADSAS. I have a 3.75 Cum/3.55 Science. I applied to 20 schools (probably a little bit overkill but I knew that I was a little bit late). Do you think that a pre-December interview is likely? Just curious.

RuffDay

2+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Yes, you can expect an interview invite mid September- late September.

Reactions: tjwood

darknightzzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Aug 4, 2014
Orange, CA
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi all. I know that there are many threads on this and everyone seems to have something a little bit different to say. I applied a little bit late (submitted my app 07/23) but my app wasn't mailed to schools until 8/21. I took the DAT on 08/20 (22 AA 22 TS 20 PAT) and so I still have a couple more weeks to wait until my official scores are sent to AADSAS. I have a 3.75 Cum/3.55 Science. I applied to 20 schools (probably a little bit overkill but I knew that I was a little bit late). Do you think that a pre-December interview is likely? Just curious.
by the time your DAT was mailed to dental schools, it is already in september.........and if you turned in your supplemental already, it will be october earliest when interviews are out for you.