How long does it take for a Pharmacy School to receive the PharmCAS application?(after e-submitting)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Phoefe

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I recently submitted my PharmCAS application and I wonder how long it usually take for schools to receive it. I'm also waiting for the supplemental application, but it says I won't receive it until the school that I'm applying to has my PharmCAS application.
Thanks!
 
I submitted my app and it was verified with my GPA within a week and a day after it was verified, schools were contacting me saying the app was received and within another day, what pre requisites I still needed.

Sent from my XT1254 using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad