How long for interview after completed secondaries???!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dedikated2liftn

Bodybuilder
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, just curious how long it took everyone to hear back about an interview after submitting a secondary. Obviously, different schools might have different time periods, but I'm just looking for an input from everyone so I can attempt to calculate an average time period. Thanks to all that contribute!!:D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all, just curious how long it took everyone to hear back about an interview after submitting a secondary. Obviously, different schools might have different time periods, but I'm just looking for an input from everyone so I can attempt to calculate an average time period. Thanks to all that contribute!!:D

IT depends. Some schools I got invited before I submitted my secondary (literally a couple of days after amcas) some schools I have gotten the invite the same day I was complete (yes I am paranoid and checked everyday) but most schools take about a month after complete. However I am waiting on the California schools and they are taking longer than that. Just have patence.:luck:

Some schools I got invited before I submitted my secondary (literally a couple of days after amcas) some schools :

Which schools do that?
Did that mean you didn't even have to shell out the 100 or so per school?

Which schools do that?
Did that mean you didn't even have to shell out the 100 or so per school?
UPitt and UMich do auto invites based on some GPA/MCAT combo, so even before your secondary is submitted you can be invited to interview. However, you have to complete and submit your secondary before you interview, or at least that's what I assumed, so you still have to pay the secondary fee eventually, if that's what your asking about.