• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

holycow

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
question..how long does it normally take you guys to look over a test? and do you look over verbal? it's been taking me literally all day just to look over PS and BS. am i going too slow?

DrCurious

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2005
Status (Visible)
I end up spending about an hour each on the science sections, but the verbal takes almost an hour and a half to go over.

estairella

10+ Year Member
May 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
holycow said:
question..how long does it normally take you guys to look over a test? and do you look over verbal? it's been taking me literally all day just to look over PS and BS. am i going too slow?

It takes me about about 1.5 minutes a question. If you're doing all the questions, that would be over 5 hours... which is why I don't do all the questions. :laugh:

About the Ads

Dr.D-man

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I spend a few hours reviewing things I got right and wrong. Usually, I will try and figure out the reasoning for incorrect answer before looking at the correct answer explanation. At times I will break out a textbook and look up a topic.

H and D

10+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2006
Minnesota
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
It take me a whole day to go over a test (between 4-6 hours). However I retype out the question and answer in to study sheets and add diagrams, illustrtationa and further explanation for each topic I miss. So I basically am doing a review of all the topics missed in addition to just going over my wrong answers. I spend very little time on verbal (10 min?) since I don't think going over wrong answers on verbal is beneficial.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.