how many days enough for 2nd pass of UWorld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stepvictory

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i hope about 25-30 days are enough .i also plan to read First Aid 2 hours in the morning.
and yes i dont want to rush.i want to do uworld nicely.

Thanks in advance .

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
i hope about 25-30 days are enough .i also plan to read First Aid 2 hours in the morning.
and yes i dont want to rush.i want to do uworld nicely.

Thanks in advance .
I personally would give it about 20 days to go over it all again the second day! I mean if you did 120 questions a day, you should be just fine. For me, the second time wasn't that hard as you have already know how to put clinical vignettes together. Then I would used the remainder 10 days to go over kaplan videos again on my weakest points in relation to the vignettes that i missed the second time around. The thing is your trying to balance not wasting too much time reviewing something you already know while at the same time focusing more so on your weakest points using a different source. Again for me time is an issue so I look for the most efficient way possible to do as many quesitons, videos, books, ect..

I hope this helps!

ttss.

I personally would give it about 20 days to go over it all again the second day! I mean if you did 120 questions a day, you should be just fine. For me, the second time wasn't that hard as you have already know how to put clinical vignettes together. Then I would used the remainder 10 days to go over kaplan videos again on my weakest points in relation to the vignettes that i missed the second time around. The thing is your trying to balance not wasting too much time reviewing something you already know while at the same time focusing more so on your weakest points using a different source. Again for me time is an issue so I look for the most efficient way possible to do as many quesitons, videos, books, ect..

I hope this helps!

ttss.

yes i guess i will try to finish it in 20 days.

thanks.really appreciate ....