How many interviews have you got so far?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many interviews have you got so far?

Votes: 19 19.8%

Votes: 19 19.8%

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • more than 5

Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters

Pampam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:)

Members don't see this ad.

One thing i learned from last cycle is that submitted your application on the first day, then your chance increase by 40%. I do not believe that so i took the DAT on October and submitted late, do not get accept anywhere.

This year,learn my lession. I submitted my application ASAP and retook DAT in July. So far got 6 interview!

Moral of a story to future applicants out there. Submit your application early!!!!!!!!!!

One thing i learned from last cycle is that submitted your application on the first day, then your chance increase by 40%. I do not believe that so i took the DAT on October and submitted late, do not get accept anywhere.

This year,learn my lession. I submitted my application ASAP and retook DAT in July. So far got 6 interview!

Moral of a story to future applicants out there. Submit your application early!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^ What he said. I got nova interview invite before they even got my official DAT scores but they had my aadsas application in June with the first batch although I took the dat in mid July.

6 interviews so far too woohoo as of today!

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm sure it's also got a lot to do with your MUCH improved DAT scores as well. Congrats!

Welllll so much for this poll making other people feel a little better about themselves!

you can chalk this up to jealousy if you want but i feel like this thread just seems like a way for people to boost their egos. come on, show a little class and humbleness

this poll is going to be a little skewed. someone with several interviews is likely to see the title and get excited to put down that they have 5+ interviews, while someone with 0 is a little less likely to come in and vote.

just pointing that out so nobody gets intimidated by the results in the poll

you can chalk this up to jealousy if you want but i feel like this thread just seems like a way for people to boost their egos. come on, show a little class and humbleness

Isn't that the point of SDN? MWAHAHA, everyone bow down to my one interview!!

come on everyone with one interview! VOTE!

Let's win this poll. All you SDNers with more than 1 interview are going down!!!

Seriously, this is making me depressed. No interviews so far.... you know, I knew my stats weren't really good but I didn't think they were BAD either...

6 here so far too, still hoping to hear back from a few more! $ is gonna be tight after its all said and done!

6 here so far too, still hoping to hear back from a few more! $ is gonna be tight after its all said and done!

I would rather spend 2000 bucks going to a ton of interviews then have thrown away all the effort and money of applying and NOT getting an interview...I think most people would agree :D

I would rather spend 2000 bucks going to a ton of interviews then have thrown away all the effort and money of applying and NOT getting an interview...I think most people would agree :D

Oh dont get me wrong, I absolutely agree, Im not mad about having to spend money to do this, although its tight, more of a comment like "whew its gonna be expensive!"