This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fishy fish

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just out of curiosity, how many interview invites have you all received so far? I have 1 MD and 3 DO IIs which I'm very grateful for but also worried about not getting more MD IIs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 2 MD IIs so far. The programs are alright, but I'm hoping for some better ones.

Give it time... only ~26-28% of II's have gone out so far.
 
It is too early in the game to worry about. Keep in mind that most people only get about 1-3 MD interviews/cycle. So you should be happy to be off on a good foot.

For reference, I applied to 15 MD schools this cycle and have been rejected by 3, and offered 2 interviews by my state schools.

Just make sure you applied to your state schools.