How many licks does it take? The 20 questions game thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Does it start with any of the letters in the title "Pharmacist?"

I have to admit something....I am not sure what a mineral is.

Yes.

OK, then I'll use owle's way: Person, place or thing? It's a thing. :p

So it starts with a P, H, M or C.
Owle, thinks it's a thing and you think it's a mineral....

Is this "thing" used in manufacturing clothes?

Members don't see this ad :)
1,2,3: It does not start with x, n, e, a, t, s, u, k, i, y, o, w, l, g, r, or d.

4: Is it shiny? Not usually. It's not impossible, but it isn't typically.

5: Does it start with any of the letters in the title "Pharmacist?" Yes.

6: Is it soft (i.e., soft as in flesh vs hard as in wood)? Yes, it's soft by this definition.

7: Is this "thing" used in manufacturing clothes? No.

8: Is it a food? Or should I say is it eaten? No. Not even like boogers.

omg Owle pmed you. The only thing Owle pmed me about is a warning for saying "alot" alot. :rolleyes:

No, I actually told her in another thread. I rarely use PM (except for modly duties and proofreading), you may consider yourself special.

IF you drank it, it would be non-toxic.

How can it be classified as a "thing" if it's drinkable? It's definitely a mineral, which I know nothing about.

Question: Does it start with an "M" ?

P.S. Look at the baby owl, it's so so cute! I want one!

How can it be classified as a "thing" if it's drinkable?

Nouns are either a person, place, or thing. It's definitely not a person or a place. Don't get hung up on it.

Question: Does it start with an "M" ?

No.

P.S. Look at the baby owl, it's so so cute! I want one!

I can just see it now -
Neena: Awww, what a cyoot widdle owl!
Owl: [hurk cough spit - tada! owl pellet!]
Neena: :barf:

Does it start with a P?

I can just see it now -
Neena: Awww, what a cyoot widdle owl!
Owl: [hurk cough spit - tada! owl pellet!]
Neena: :barf:

aawww you know me so well :)
like my sig?

No.

Is this really a question? I'm neutral, but I thought that Korean gameshow was hillarious.

Does it start with a C?

Wanna see more? I found another funny one :)

Starts with C/water based/found in nature...I don't think you can drink clouds and I wouldn't them liquid anyway...I am going to have to think about this.

:thumbup: You got it.

That's why I had to look it up - they are made of water droplets, which are technically little bits of liquid (as is steam). The higher up cirrus clouds are made of ice particles (solid), so I had to hedge. Apparently, I forgot that water vapor is colorless / clear. :rolleyes:

I couldn't think of a better way to answer the drinking question, because the assumption that you could was implied. I suppose rain is just condensed cloud...

Did he show an object?

According to dictionary.com an object is:
1. anything that is visible or tangible and is relatively stable in form.
2. a thing, person, or matter to which thought or action is directed: an object of medical investigation.
3. the end toward which effort or action is directed; goal; purpose: Profit is the object of business.
4. a person or thing with reference to the impression made on the mind or the feeling or emotion elicited in an observer: an object of curiosity and pity.
5.anything that may be apprehended intellectually: objects of thought.

Using that definition, yes. I don't know what that definition excludes though. Also, it was living at some point or was alive. Wouldn't anything that can or does have life be an object?

According to dictionary.com an object is:
1. anything that is visible or tangible and is relatively stable in form.
2. a thing, person, or matter to which thought or action is directed: an object of medical investigation.
3. the end toward which effort or action is directed; goal; purpose: Profit is the object of business.
4. a person or thing with reference to the impression made on the mind or the feeling or emotion elicited in an observer: an object of curiosity and pity.
5.anything that may be apprehended intellectually: objects of thought.

Using that definition, yes. I don't know what that definition excludes though. Also, it was living at some point or was alive. Wouldn't anything that can or does have life be an object?

You would make things complicated. :rolleyes:

Lets' try this question: Can it move?

Sure, but I can't watch it until later (after work).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXVBV1hzOes[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6lVasEXtJU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The guy that Owle said is cute with nice skin, is the one with the brown hair and wearing a red vest with a gray long sleeved shirt under it. :)

I never said he was cute. I said he had great skin, like a girl. I thought he was a girl because xNeenax set me up to think that.

This clips are soooo funny. Is it impossible to play this game without cupping the other persons head?

I never said he was cute. I said he had great skin, like a girl. I thought he was a girl because xNeenax set me up to think that.

Yes you did. The evidence is on my sig. :hungover:
And I didn't set you up to think that. I told you before that that picture wasn't me, don't make me post the whole conversation on here hahaha lol :)

This clips are soooo funny. Is it impossible to play this game without cupping the other persons head?

No, but it makes it funnier and more alluring for fangirls :p

What living thing cannot move? :confused:

Yes, it moves. While it is alive anyway.

A plant :smuggrin:. uummm was it an animal?

Yes it is all in your sig. The truth shall set me free. You are the one who said he is cute.

Yup, it's an animal!

And you agreed with me, so that means you think he's cute :p

Is it an owle?