How many licks does it take? The 20 questions game thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So a man-made object that is not a common household item or outdoorsy type of thing.

I am feeling pretty stumped. Is it expensive?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Person, place, or thing? It's a "thing."
1) It's not a drug.
2) You don't eat it
3) It's not Valentine's related.
4) You don't wear it.
5) It blends, although whether it fits into the blender depends on model of blender and size of the individual item. You could probably break / push it into the blender as it gets blended down.
5a) Some instances of the item will fit in the Blendtec Blender, but I don't think most would fit outright.
5b) Demanding & needy are not mutually exclusive. ;)
6) It is man-made.
7) It is not a common household item.
8) It is not electronic in nature.
9) It is not an outdoors sort of thing.
10) Foreigners would know what this item is.
11) It is not expensive. According to Google, you can have your own physical one for less than $10 (plus shipping) or a virtual one for $0.99. While I have seen expensive instances of this item, the ones you can own are almost always relatively inexpensive.
12) It is a tool.
13) It is not typically used by a pharmacist.

Hint? Today, it is frequently used by blind people. (Just so I don't throw you off, it can be and is used by seeing people as well.)

I'm stumped. I had a few good ideas (eye patch, animal/dog, brail..) but they're all refuted by one question.

Can you find this item (or one of it's varients) at a drug store (CVS, Walgreens)?

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you say that it's primary purpose is recreation?

No.

But other purposes can be for recreation.

People who have the money to buy it would only sometimes use it for recreation.

Last edited: