How many licks does it take? The 20 questions game thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Does it cost less than $20?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Is it typically found in an American household?

5) This is something you would find in an American household. However, I woudn't consider it necessarily typical to find one there.

Is it used for storage?

8) No.

Recap

1) Is it larger than a microwave? No.

2) Can you microwave it? No.

3) Do you wear it? No.

4) Does it cost less than $20? Yes.

5) Is it typically found in anAmerican household? This is something you would find in an American household.However, I woudn't consider it necessarily typical to find one there.

6) Would it be found in the kitchen?No. You could find it in a kitchen, but it is not a typical kitchen item.

7) Is it used for food preparation?No.

8) Is it used for storage? No.

Is it a stationary item? (Stationary as in pens and notepads, not as in "immobile".)

Is it bigger than a penis...couldn't think of anything else...maybe a remote control? I also lectured a bunch of undergrads on safe sex tonight. That's my excuse. :D

Is it bigger than a penis...couldn't think of anything else...maybe a remote control? I also lectured a bunch of undergrads on safe sex tonight. That's my excuse. :D

Whose penis? That might help. lol

This is tough to answer. If you are counting length in any one direction, the pemote control is bigger. Overall volume, what I'm thinking of is bigger.

I'm going to have to say...

14) Yes.

Can I buy this item at Walmart?

Does it make noise when used?

17) You can hear it when you use it. However, it isn't designed so that sound is a feature of any kind. For example, shampoo makes no noise, but you can hear what's going on when you wash your hair. For the purposes of this, I'll say No.

We are 17 questions in and its been 10 days since the last was asked. At day 14 I'm just going to reveal my "thoughts" so I don't have to keep up on this thread.