How many people are coming to the Party

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlackPuma

for MCW the night before? :D

I heard the weather is going to be around low 40s..... :D gosh...I am going to freeze my tootsie off....

so how many you SDNers are a comming? ;) do you think there is going to be a pizza party? hehe

Members don't see this ad.

The one 'pre-interview' party i went to (non-open bar by the way), i ended up having slightly too much to drink and made a bit of a fool of myself. But heck, *i* had a great time. --Trek

are you talking about tonight? I won't be there, but I will be at MCW tomorrow. See ya there!

Members don't see this ad :)
WatchaMaCallit,

I will be at MCW tonight. I am hoping for pizza too, since I heard that sometimes they have pizza, but other times they only have popcorn. I am in Milwaukee now, and it is really cold out. The windchill is well below freezing. :D I will see you there, and make sure to bring a coat! ;)

Are you talking about for the Nov 9th or tonight? I'm in the process of buying my tickets for the Nov 9th interview and I will be at the party. I figure With the interviews being at 12:30, I should have plenty of time to recover.

Yeah definitely go to the party if you can. It's a great opportunity to get the current students' candid opinion about the school, and ask questions from the student panel.
Plus they had yummy sandwiches when I interviewed there.... :p