You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
how many science classes have you taken at a time?
Started by PreDentalkid
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1rst year:
Bio I: 4credit + 4hour lab once a week
Chem I: 4credit + 4hour lab once a week
Calc I: 4 credit + 1 hour lab once a week
Some intro freshman class: 3cred
^ Second semester was the same except "II" or all of the above haha.
3rd year first semester:
Neurobio: 4cred + 4hour lab once a week
Ecology: 4cred + 4hour lab once a week
Physics I: 4cred + 3hour lab once a week
Intro to Creative Arts: 3cred
2nd semester third year:
Comp. Anatomy (cat): 4credit + 4hour lab once a week
Physics II: 4credit + 3hour lab once a week
Genetics: 3cred no lab
Marketing: 3cred
American History II: 3cred
It was tough to make a schedule around all those labs. Most of the time if you wanted to take a high level course like "Neuro" or "Histo"....the times available for lab shut you out of other courses.
Bio I: 4credit + 4hour lab once a week
Chem I: 4credit + 4hour lab once a week
Calc I: 4 credit + 1 hour lab once a week
Some intro freshman class: 3cred
^ Second semester was the same except "II" or all of the above haha.
3rd year first semester:
Neurobio: 4cred + 4hour lab once a week
Ecology: 4cred + 4hour lab once a week
Physics I: 4cred + 3hour lab once a week
Intro to Creative Arts: 3cred
2nd semester third year:
Comp. Anatomy (cat): 4credit + 4hour lab once a week
Physics II: 4credit + 3hour lab once a week
Genetics: 3cred no lab
Marketing: 3cred
American History II: 3cred
It was tough to make a schedule around all those labs. Most of the time if you wanted to take a high level course like "Neuro" or "Histo"....the times available for lab shut you out of other courses.
Spring Semester of my freshman year.
Calc II 4hrs.
Chem II+lab 4hrs
Bio II+lab 4hrs
Research 1hr 14hrs/week
Statistics 4Hrs
Calc II 4hrs.
Chem II+lab 4hrs
Bio II+lab 4hrs
Research 1hr 14hrs/week
Statistics 4Hrs
This semester, I took 9 credits of science lectures, and 2 credits worth of labs.
Organic Chemistry (first semester) + Lab
Cell and Molecular Biology
Microbiology + Lab
Organic Chemistry (first semester) + Lab
Cell and Molecular Biology
Microbiology + Lab
19 Credits
(3) Cell Biology
(3) Plant Pathology
(1) Plant Pathology Lab
(3) Plant Diversity and Lab
(3) Physics I
(1) Physics I Lab
(3) Sociology
(2) Research credits
the next semester:
(3) Histology
(1) Histology Lab
(3) Anatomy
(1) Anatomy Lab
(3) Biochemistry
(3) History of Medicine
(2) Research credits
sucked so bad, but my GPA was best for those two semesters
(3) Cell Biology
(3) Plant Pathology
(1) Plant Pathology Lab
(3) Plant Diversity and Lab
(3) Physics I
(1) Physics I Lab
(3) Sociology
(2) Research credits
the next semester:
(3) Histology
(1) Histology Lab
(3) Anatomy
(1) Anatomy Lab
(3) Biochemistry
(3) History of Medicine
(2) Research credits
sucked so bad, but my GPA was best for those two semesters
orgo, Anatomy and ohysiology and biochemistry
Physiology
Quantum Mechanics
Cell Biology
Biochemistry
Gen Chem ( weird I know, but Im a grad student)
= 20 credits
Currently i am taking:
Cell Bio
Developmental Bio
Organic II
Comparative Politics
Intro to Sculpture
I had no room for independent research credit but i am still conducting research regularly and will be taking the credit in the spring along with nothing but pure biology and physics.........fyi orgo is killen my 4.0 this semester as it always has
I have just chartered a pre-dental club and will be the President and a Club Council Rep for South Asian Student Association
Participated in a leadership workshop and hope to throw in some volunteer work soon as i prepare for my dat's........i hope all this works for admission!
Cell Bio
Developmental Bio
Organic II
Comparative Politics
Intro to Sculpture
I had no room for independent research credit but i am still conducting research regularly and will be taking the credit in the spring along with nothing but pure biology and physics.........fyi orgo is killen my 4.0 this semester as it always has
I have just chartered a pre-dental club and will be the President and a Club Council Rep for South Asian Student Association
Participated in a leadership workshop and hope to throw in some volunteer work soon as i prepare for my dat's........i hope all this works for admission!
Last edited:
2
206127
most for me is 18 quarter units of just science courses... it was rough...
N
NAVY DDS 2010
3 Semesters Ago
Organic II with Lab - 5
Immunology with Lab - 4
Biochemistry II - 3
Statistics - 3
15 Hrs that Almost killed me...and I was pregnant at the time.
klpennin, if 15 credits Almost killed you, be prepared for the WRATH of fall semester of your 2nd year at UTDB. Yesterday, I just finished the my last of 11 (eleven) finals.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spring my sophomore year...
Org.II w/Lab - 4 hrs
Inorganic Chem w/Lab - 5 hrs
Phys. II w/Lab - 4 hrs
Syn. of Anti-Can. Med. - 3 hrs
Bio Research Course - 2 hrs
It wasn't as tough as I thought it was going to be...I made all A's (luckily).
Org.II w/Lab - 4 hrs
Inorganic Chem w/Lab - 5 hrs
Phys. II w/Lab - 4 hrs
Syn. of Anti-Can. Med. - 3 hrs
Bio Research Course - 2 hrs
It wasn't as tough as I thought it was going to be...I made all A's (luckily).
Similar threads
D
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 4K
D