How much in detail do I know have to know for the bio sectoins?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prehealthstudent69

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would I have to for example, know how much ATP is being made in a specific step of the kreb cycle? Or would just knowing how much ATP is made in total be adequate?

Members don't see this ad.

I would know both if I were you. Bio on my test was really random and they can ask you anything. If I could go back I would have spent less time on taxonomy because there wasn't that much on my test but there could have been on other versions.

You will need to know details like that. Knowing the details is what gets you a 20+ as opposed to a 17.

it seems like every test can be different kind of beasts.
Some test will be very straightforward, some will have very detailed questions. If I were you, I'd spend some as much time as possible for the bio section because it is so broad.
Feralis note will be a great start, but it actually overwhelmed me, so I stopped reading it about halfway.

But, knowing small little details will change your score from 18 to 20 or even 20 to 23! You just never know.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Its true, little details can save you on BIO. If i could go back I would probably spend more time on bio studying rather than saving it for the last minute.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes. Few detailed questions are appearing occasionaly on the DAT. Cliffs, Destroyer, CrackDAT and Feralis notes have some good stuff on that.