How much transcription and translation is to much?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfmontpoker

I hate chemistry
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm asking basically what the title states. Do we need to know every mechanism i.e. the promoter, post-translational (Intron, Exons, poly a tail) tRNA and its anti-codon/amino acid sides, etc... Or just the basics? thanks a bunch guys!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm asking basically what the title states. Do we need to know every mechanism i.e. the promoter, post-translational (Intron, Exons, poly a tail) tRNA and its anti-codon/amino acid sides, etc... Or just the basics? thanks a bunch guys!

Basics-dont go too crazy with Schaums for this section. Kappy should be enough.

wat would u say i should emphasize on more with shaums..depth wise that is....wat is kaplan good enough for persay pertaining ot the bio section?

wat would u say i should emphasize on more with shaums..depth wise that is....wat is kaplan good enough for persay pertaining ot the bio section?

two plant bio chapters
animal behav chapter
evolution/ecology/origin of life chapters
and then skim the chapters about the kingdoms and primates.

most everything else is overkill(trust me, i actually read the whole damn thing like ten times:eek: )

Members don't see this ad :)
I didnt see any of that on my test and i got a 20 on the bio so. I studied it but it didnt land.

A 20 is pretty weak, so I guess i will study everything, just to be prepared :D