How much trouble am I in(TMDSAS)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

latrrrrrrrr

Reaction score
Hi all,

I submitted my TMDSAS application on July 15. In my coursework, I have 2 classes taken from a community college in high school, and a class from another college taken during my freshman year summer. I just realized on my application that I included the transfer grade/course number noted on my primary college transcript, instead of the original course and grade for the respective school transcripts. The grades are the same, however the course number and name are wrong for these 3 classes. This has been a big and stupid mistake that has been eating me up. Can this error be corrected? If not, should I go ahead and withdraw my application? I would appreciate any guidance....

Members don't see this ad.

You are fine.

You are especially fine if the class identifiers on your primary transcript are indicative of what the class actually was, e.g. BIOL -> BIO or CHM -> CHEM.

Nobody cares, or would likely even notice, that you wrote CHEM 1311 instead of CHM 131.

Reactions: 1 user