How Old Are You? And how old will you be when you finish school??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
20 when I start. almost 24 when I finish

Members don't see this ad.

30 now, finishing 4 year chemsitry degree by 32, 36 by the time finished. refreshing to see i'm not the only older student out there.

i'm 27 and if all goes well, I will havemy PharmD when I am 30!

Members don't see this ad :)
28 ............. break at 30 to get married....... go back to school at 32 because intern salary just ain't cutting it for the gold digging wife...... finish at 34.

something like that.

21 now. Graduate at 24 with a pharmD.

Hey guys all of u seem like u r in pharmacy school... could yall please give me pointers or tips on how or what to study for the pcat... send me study material anything b/c i studied kaplan and barrons last time didnt do so well

also if u guys have any other pointers at all i would really appreciate it

send me a private message thanks alot

I'm 30 and will be 31 when I graduate. :eek: Feels like I have been in school my whole freakin life(all but 3 years '00-'02).

I'll be 24. After ~2 yrs of residency I'll be 26.

I'll be 23 years old and change when I graduate - the youngest a pharmacist can be in North America (barring extraordinary circumstances i.e graduating high school early) so i'm pumped.

I'm 23, I'll hopefully start Pharmacy school when I'm 24, so I'll be done when I'm 28.

Requiem said:
I'll be 23 years old and change when I graduate - the youngest a pharmacist can be in North America (barring extraordinary circumstances i.e graduating high school early) so i'm pumped.

you suck!!! :laugh:

Requiem said:

Youngest in North America? No... Maybe for US yes, but I'm going be 22 when I graduate (1 year pre-req, 4 years pharm school). I didn't skip any grades in high school whatsoever.

:rolleyes:
dgroulx said:
I'm 49 and I'll be 50 when I graduate in 9 months. I was 43 when I started the prereqs which took 3 years.

You go!!! I am 38 and will take the PCAT this January. Thanks for making me feel welcome (even though you didnt know it). Also, any advice is definitely welcomed too. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm 23 and I start school this fall and they didn't card me when I got a giant margarita after staying an hour late after working the lame-ass 11:30-8:00 shift because I'm ****ing super-tech. I feel old.

Requiem said:

i don't think so. cause some schools offer 3 year pharmD. programs

I am 32 now I want to start a bachelor's in Nutrition Science next semester plan on entering pharmacy school in the Fall of 2009 so I should be 39 when I'm done

I was 38 when I started college. I'm currently 42 and I'm a P2 at a 4-year school. I'll turn 44 when I graduate from pharmacy school.

All this with three kids, a hubby, and a one hour commute each way...God, I'm having fun! lol

I'm 32 and starting pre-pharm. Hopefully I'll be done by 39.

To all the haters: I'm doing 5 years (1 +4)

I started university when I was 17, when I graduate (in april '09) I will be 22, pardon the typo in the above post :(

I was born late December, the only way someone could be younger if is if they were born very late december ;).

rxforlife2004 said:
24 now and will get my Pharm.D @ 25 yrs old next year....I am currently working with a newly Pharm.D grad from USC and she's just 24 yrs old.

WOW thats major money for that 24 yr old

mana20 said:
Pretty simple question.

How Old Are You? And how old will you be when you finish school??

Hey kiddies!

Just stumbled across the board, and I'm finding it very informative. Good to see so many other oldies on here. I'm 32 right now, and going into 2nd year next month. I guess I will therefore be 35 when I finish... Married, with a mini-me on the way... I finished a PhD with good papers and all the rest, but got more than a little gun-shy about all the insane freaks in academia... And the bitter and demoralized 40-50-year-olds I kept running into... I loved first year, and I'm still feeling that this is the best decision I have made in a long while. S/O is happy about the hours and the prospect of a stable job at some point in life...

So you could say it's all coming up roses...

Take care, everyone, and best of luck in the coming school year!