How old are you? Where do you live?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
27 from a small town west of Dallas, TX

yeehaw? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Rezdawg said:
25/Houston...The strip club capital of the world and home of the 2005-06 NBA champion Houston Rockets.

Are you sure you are from the Strip Club capital? In Portland (OR) we have the highest number of strip clubs per capita in the US. We actually have laws to protect the ability for the dancers to give table/lap dances. Hate to burst your G-string Bubble :laugh:

27, Portland, OR

23. Born, bred (and buttered :laugh: ) in Lagos, Nigeria. Currently live in Conway, AR. A sad place to be as an international student. :sleep:

Members don't see this ad :)
23 from Springfield, MA. Did undergrad in upstate NY. Living in Gainesville, FL just starting a second bachelor's degree program in Jacksonville. My thoughts on that are if anyone can take a map of the US and with a not-so-fine pen make a mark where you live and another where you commute to for school and notice two entirely separate dots afterwards then the commuter is completely mad and should be removed from society.

21 born in san jose, california, grew up in taiwan, college in new york

30 in Conway, Arkansas. Applying to Memphis and LSU.

msf41 said:
27, I live in Topeka, KS right now, but I just dropped 5K on a town-house co-op and I'll be moving to Kansas City next month. Sometimes I feel a little old, but I feel like I have really explored my carreer options over the years, and now I'm certain I'll enjoy my future dental career, so I don't feel like I've been wasting my time.

T-town, you poor bastard. I spent 18 yrs of my life there.

and btw 23, 24 in november, Lawrence KS.

26... grew up in texas and so cal... currently is SF.

Grew up in Orlando, FL
Drank in Jacksonville Beach - 4 years
Got serious in school in Gainesville - 2 years

Showing the 2006 Application Cycle who its daddy is - NOW!

22, recent grad of UCLA, currently living in Palo Alto, CA (home of computer chips!!! yeahhh baby!)

top that!

27 male, from a small town about an hour North of philadelphia. Im hopingt o get into Temple.

Jarrad
any other potential Temple students want to chat, hit me up on aim

27, female resident of Maryland, native of Indiana.

i am 22, living in Long Island, born and raised in Canada though :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm 28 from Yuba City, CA the prune capitol of the world! We keep it real and regular. I have one daughter and another due November 9th. My wife and I don't really care where we get in.

GPA: 3.4
S GPA: 3.2
DAT: 19/19/20
Applied: Minn, UOP, USC, UCSF, UNLV, Temple, Case, Creighton, Maryland, Tufts.
Interviews: Temple, Case-alternate
Rejections: None yet, we're keeping our fingers crossed.

Pelotari said:
I'm 41, live in the Dallas area. Two kids, one wife, and one job (plus taking pre-requisites in school = 2 jobs). Please don't let anyone tell you that you are too old for D.S. A good friend working at Baylor shared with me some anecdotes and interesting stories about folks "older than average" that graduated. It happens more often than you think. Their stories were rather inspring to me. Don't be discouraged and keep your eyes on the prize!! :)

So how is it going- I'm 37 swith twons -just starting my pre=req. How long do you have till u get in? :confused:

20, born in Beijing :D , grew up in vegas ;)

19---West Haven, CT...about 45 min away from Uconn Dental School in Farmington, CT. an hour and a half from NYU, 10 min away from Yale. two hours and a half away from Harvad and BU. and that is why I love Connecticut

21, just turned in late September.
Born in San Jose,CA; home in Milpitas,CA; going to school in Davis, CA.

Aww silicon valley, the densest population of professionals in the world.

21, CA, San Francisco

24. 30 min south of Salt Lake, but I claim Seattle as my home (and WA residency of course!)

Rochester New York, born and raised - on the playground is where I spent most of my days.

In 2001 I moved out of upstate NY's wicked weather and down to The University of Florida in Gainesville to do it up right. It's been one of my better ideas, I must say.

Hello Dental Mom,

Are you in dental school at this moment?

rdr

Dental Mom said:
I just wanted to get to know you guys....

I just turned 30 :D and live 20 minutes from NOVA :D

Living here is like been on vacation 24/7!!!!!!!

Hello DAT STUDENT,

Are you really 59? Are you applying to dental school? This is very inspirational for me. I am 37 and I am applying to dental school for the 2006 school year. I am planning on taking the DAT in February. What inspired you to become a dentist at this point in your life?

RDR

dat_student said:
I am 59.
born in NY, live in CA,...
7 children (6 girls, 1 boy)
28 grandchildren (22 girls, 6 boys)

Thanks for those inspiring words. I would like to hear those stories that your friend told you. I live in Houston, Texas and I am planning on applying to Baylor.

rdr

sumozmom said:
So how is it going- I'm 37 swith twons -just starting my pre=req. How long do you have till u get in? :confused:

I am turning 23 in 11 days. :p :p

I live in The OC . . . LOL, been here forever.

30, stationed (military) in Pensacola, FL, resident of NC.

mochafreak said:
31 (geesh, I'm the oldest so far :( ) Live in Terre Haute, Indiana...can't wait to leave. :cool:

Not to worry my man, I'm 31....GO TROJANSSSSSS!!!! USC Rules baby!!

20, about 5 minutes from UNMC.... in Nebraska, no one ever talks about that school

25, Currently living in Toronto Canada..

Born in Punjab, India.

still looking 14 but my biological clock says i'm 21. :luck: -- Port Arthur, Tx

TeethVader said:
Not to worry my man, I'm 31....GO TROJANSSSSSS!!!! USC Rules baby!!
WOw - i guess u did not see that I an 37 :)

24, Staten Island..NYC

Just turned 21, Born in Toronto, Ontatio but doing m undergrad at Case...wouldn't want to go to dental school here tho...couldn't handle 4 more years of Cleveland

dizzle23x said:
Just turned 21, Born in Toronto, Ontatio but doing m undergrad at Case...wouldn't want to go to dental school here tho...couldn't handle 4 more years of Cleveland

What don't you like about Cleveland?

32, 30 min. Seattle

23......Knoxville, Tn (Go Vols!!!)