how to choose and prepare for a residency

wendy912

Jun 24, 2010
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
    Hi everyone,
    I will be a P1 in Florida. I know right now I should be focusing on doing well in school and rotations, but I also wanna do residency after my 4th year, so I think giving it thoughts right now isn't too early. How do you choose which residency program to apply for? When I searched through the matching program, I only had location as one factor to narrow it down. However there are also many programs within 1 state. Also 1 program offers practice in many areas and a lot of them are interesting. I hope to hear from your advice. I'd appreciate very much.

wendy912

Jun 24, 2010
    1. Pre-Pharmacy
      thanx, I actually read other threads too. THose that you gave me are helpful. I guess I'll have to wait until my rotations in order to know what I really wanna focus on.
      Another questions, has anyone been a resident at Vermont program? They have both PGY1 and PGY2.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.