How to deal with being single?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dude is like the Virginia Tech psycho...

If you said American Psycho, I could potentially see why.

• Appreciation for art
  • Compulsive about cleanliness and physique

But the resemblance to the Vtech dude... wow we are both Asian. GJ dude.

Members don't see this ad.

LMAO!

By the way, does "closed" mean "had sex with", "dated", or "got their phone #"? I'm not familiar with all of this ugly guy slang...

I think it's time for you to post a picture. I'd like to see who's judging the guys online.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thats how you deal with it (if you are a guy that is). Try not to date someone in your class til the end, because it can be too much drama if you have a nasty break up before then.

I think it's time for you to post a picture. I'd like to see who's judging the guys online.

I bet you 40 bucks he wont post his picture with proof that its him and also clear face shot.

1. Could still be a dude. I assume guy by default.
2. I don't check every persons profile or read every thread.

Her name is Miss Krispy Kreme. It don't take a rocket scientist, as they say.

Her name is Miss Krispy Kreme. It don't take a rocket scientist, as they say.

You must be new to the internet. Welcome

chatroom1.jpg
chatroom2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't really care about being single. I have my God, my money, and my independence; don't really care about anything else.

ULTRON

Ok I've really resisted to post this kind of thread on the SDN forums, but after going to a Halloween party last night and seeing that most of the females there were taken, I just couldn't take it anymore.

I foolishly had the conception that if I were in medical school, my chances of meeting a nice girlfriend would be just as good as college, or even better just because of being a medical student. It seems in my class, almost every girl is married/engaged/committed, so I won't be getting any luck from interclass relationships (which may be a blessing in disguise). Every female in this city here around my age also seems to be married/engaged and it really pisses me off. I'm trying to get around to meet other females that are not in medical school, but I've had very little time to actually do so this semester.

Next semester, that won't be a good excuse because our class doesn't have gross and biochem anymore. How have you guys been able to meet other singles outside your class? Or should I just deal with the fact that I'm going to be single for a looooong time?

Ok I've really resisted to post this kind of thread on the SDN forums, but after going to a Halloween party last night and seeing that most of the females there were taken, I just couldn't take it anymore.

I foolishly had the conception that if I were in medical school, my chances of meeting a nice girlfriend would be just as good as college, or even better just because of being a medical student. It seems in my class, almost every girl is married/engaged/committed, so I won't be getting any luck from interclass relationships (which may be a blessing in disguise). Every female in this city here around my age also seems to be married/engaged and it really pisses me off. I'm trying to get around to meet other females that are not in medical school, but I've had very little time to actually do so this semester.

Next semester, that won't be a good excuse because our class doesn't have gross and biochem anymore. How have you guys been able to meet other singles outside your class? Or should I just deal with the fact that I'm going to be single for a looooong time?

This is pathetic. Does anyone care about work anymore? Lol @ "men" who have to "deal" with being single. During med school I intend to put my head down and go hard, not be distracted by dating. I don't care if I don't get laid once in four years.

During med school I intend to put my head down and go hard, not be distracted by dating. I don't care if I don't get laid once in four years.

"Cool." Others have a different approach. Being different doesn't make it pathetic.

For some people, being in a relationship is important to them. For others, it's more important to masturbate in between chapters of Lippincott's and avoid any possible interpersonal distractions.

To each his own.

And for Christ's sake, the previous two posters are replying to a 2 year old original post.

"Cool." Others have a different approach. Being different doesn't make it pathetic.

For some people, being in a relationship is important to them. For others, it's more important to masturbate in between chapters of Lippincott's and avoid any possible interpersonal distractions.

To each his own.

And for Christ's sake, the previous two posters are replying to a 2 year old original post.

My approach is the correct approach and all other approaches are then by definition incorrect.

To each his own.

LOL!

you win for invoking a terrible, terrible image. (vomits!)

To others in general:
if you don't wanna be in a relationship, then don't. if you do, then you can find one. to each his own, don't hate on those who choose to do something different

although saying dating is a distraction, in my opinion, that is crap. my S.O. brings my great stability and helps me keep things in perspective

Stay single forever :laugh::laugh:

You can always order a mail order Russian bride... I know two people who did and actually have kids now and everything worked out... They are looking to leave Moscow and start a family, and turn to the internet since there are not enough men to go around over there.

This is a little late to the party... but don't worry about it (future viewers). Love is fun and fulfilling, but it can also be a distraction when you're trying to do well under immense stress. After ending a 5 1/2 year relationship, I've never found myself more productive. Things really come into perspective when you consider everything that you're undertaking. Save romance for residency or later.

Reactions: 1 user
:eek:...:hurting:

dude... if you're going to necro-bump, can you at least avoid this doing it with crap threads?

Reactions: 3 users
Are we making this a dating thread? bc I'm so down to find someone. Being lonely sucks