How to enter hours for a periodical activity?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Abc_dreamer

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I want to know what's the correct way of entering hours for an activity that was not continuous.
I participated in a program that runs from September to December each year. And I volunteered for the program for 3 years. Each year, I dedicated 50 hrs to this program so in total it is 150hrs for 3 years.
I'm thinking of entering 150 hrs for 16 weeks in a 3-year period of time. But a friend thinks that it should be 150 hrs for 3*52 weeks (which can be interpreted as a less significant activity).

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Put 150 hours for 16 weeks like you said, and start the description off with “From September to December of each year, I…” If you put 3*52, meaning every single week in the time period is counted, there wouldn’t even be an option to put the weeks for experiences as it’d be auto populated/useless. I agree with you :thumbup:

Put 150 hours for 16 weeks like you said, and start the description off with “From September to December of each year, I…” If you put 3*52, meaning every single week in the time period is counted, there wouldn’t even be an option to put the weeks for experiences as it’d be auto populated/useless. I agree with you :thumbup:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Yeah, I think the reason that they ask for start and end dates as well as number of weeks is to address this issue.

Reactions: 1 user