How to get the most out of my kaplan class/FL schedule?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ajax224

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking my exam august 9th. I think I have 3 weeks after my kaplan class ends before my test. With a kaplan class, everyone does the same work, but people get very different scores. How do I maximize what I'm putting in to get more out of it?

Also, with kaplan i have about 12 kaplan full lengths and 3 aamc full lengths. What's a good schedule to take these?

I got a 491 on my diag about a month ago and my goal is 512.

Thanks!