How to go about contacting a guest speaker from the U of I?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kyoht

Illinois c/o 2018!!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am involved in the Tri-beta club at my college and I have signed up for the job of finding a guest speaker for the pre-vet students. We would like to have a person come to our campus and speak with us about the admission process at our IS school, U of I. Our college is about 2.5hrs away.

I was just wondering what would be the best way to get this ball roling. I am going to call and ask but I thought I would ask here first and see if anyone has had to do this before and if they were successful.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, wasn't sure if I should use this forum or the vet student one!:)

Members don't see this ad.

I am involved in the Tri-beta club at my college and I have signed up for the job of finding a guest speaker for the pre-vet students. We would like to have a person come to our campus and speak with us about the admission process at our IS school, U of I. Our college is about 2.5hrs away.

I was just wondering what would be the best way to get this ball roling. I am going to call and ask but I thought I would ask here first and see if anyone has had to do this before and if they were successful.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, wasn't sure if I should use this forum or the vet student one!:)

The best thing to do is to call the Director of Admissions (or equivalent position) and tell them what you need.

The best thing to do is to call the Director of Admissions (or equivalent position) and tell them what you need.

:thumbup: Best thing to do would be to call Academic and Student Affairs and they should be able to help you out.

Thanks for the replies! I figured the thing to do was to just call, but I figured I would ask here as well :)