U of A c/o 2026 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I know they said they would sent some rejections this coming Monday, but would that mean that they could do acceptances today?

Reactions: 1 user
Iā€™ve literally put all my attention towards other things. No longer anticipating any news until at least April 15.

So we will probably hear tomorrow right??

Hopefully we dont get anything today because it would most likely be denials.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who interviewed 3/3 heard anything yet? I think today is the first day we are reviewed!

Has anyone who interviewed 3/10 heard anything today?

Has anyone who interviewed 3/10 heard anything today?
I interviewed that day and havenā€™t heard anything. Iā€™ve been so anxious all day I could throw up

• Care
Did everyoneā€™s status page update?
Mine did this morning with the following message, I didn't receive an email that it updated though.

"03/24/2023
Application Feedback
Thank you for interviewing with us. All interviews have been completed and we have one admissions committee meeting left on April 05. You will know by April 10th if you are admitted to the program, waitlisted or denied."

Reactions: 5 users
I also have the same status update. I am a literal ball of nervous energy.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know how many people got interviews this year? Rolling admissions are really confusing to me. Do they still interview only a set amount of people?

I swear when I had my interview in November they said they were only doing 300.

This waiting game is so disrespectfulšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Literally the only school I havenā€™t heard from yet as far as decisions go and Iā€™m driving myself crazy!

• Care
They have 110 seats in each class with 44 IS seats and 66 OOS seats.
I have been looking for this breakdown, is it set in stone or does it change year to year? I thought this was just how it happened to be split last year. I would be OOS.

I have been looking for this breakdown, is it set in stone or does it change year to year? I thought this was just how it happened to be split last year. I would be OOS.
This seems to be set in stone based on previous admitted class statistics

Hey everybody!! I just came here to let yā€™all know that I declined my seat so hopefully this will open up some opportunities to others šŸ„° good luck!!!

• Love
This waiting game is so disrespectfulšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Literally the only school I havenā€™t heard from yet as far as decisions go and Iā€™m driving myself crazy!

Hello- I am sorry you feel this way. We have one more admission committee meeting next week. We have sent out denial emails. If you have not received that, you are still actively being considered in every committee meeting. If you have accepted your seat elsewhere, please be sure to let us know so that we can remove your application for the committee to review and if you were offered a seat, we can offer it to another student.

Also, we interview 300 students for 65 in state seats and 45 OOS seats.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Hello- I am sorry you feel this way. We have one more admission committee meeting next week. We have sent out denial emails. If you have not received that, you are still actively being considered in every committee meeting. If you have accepted your seat elsewhere, please be sure to let us know so that we can remove your application for the committee to review and if you were offered a seat, we can offer it to another student.

Also, we interview 300 students for 65 in state seats and 45 OOS seats.
Thank you for keeping us updated. We are all anxiously awaiting and look forward to hearing soon :)

Hey all! I will be denying my seat, as I have accepted a seat somewhere else! Good luck!!

THIS IS OUR WEEK GUYS!!! Manifesting acceptances over everyone!!! Weā€™ve got this!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
good luck to everyone waiting to hear!! i declined my OOS seat last week, hoping it gives someone else a chance! best of luck to you all <3

• Care
  • Love
Doing am application review with U of A in the end of April, just curious about what I should expect! Have other's been rejected first cycle, received an application review and accepted the next cycle?

I just pulled my application since I accepted a seat elsewhere. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

I swear when I had my interview in November they said they were only doing 300.
I heard they do 300 interviews, offer 200 yeses in efforts to have a final class of 110!

Thinking good thoughts for everyone going into this week! Best of luck šŸ’™ā¤ļø

• Care
  • Love
The 200 includes the wait-list people ?
From what I understand those are 200 acceptances because they account for about 90 people who chose to reject their seat because of accepting other offers. If more than 90 people of the 200 yeses choose not to accept their seat, thatā€™s when the begin pulling off of the waitlist! Hope I am correct and this helps!

I havenā€™t heard anyone placed on the waitlist yet, and Iā€™m not sure itā€™s that large of a wait list :/ but I could be wrong.
Also, I donā€™t believe they waitlist anyone until they have their final admissions meeting because itā€™s rolling admissions, so if you are not denied you are still being considered every meeting until April 10th I believe and that is when people will hear if they are waitlisted or not.

Again I am not 100% certain I am right, just going off what I remember hearing in an info session!