How to list several publications for AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

no_username_ever

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am getting ready to apply to MD programs in the upcoming cycle. I have a strong research background, and I am wondering how I should list 60+ publications (~20 as first author) in the AMCAS work/activities section.

Is it better to put all research under one activity? Or explain how a particular paper made me want to pursue medicine? Or put all first author papers together, and all co-author papers together?

Ideally I want to highlight the impact of some of them too as (co-author in Nature & Lancet; first author in JAMA & Science). I'm not sure how I can include all this information, because there is no CV we can submit.

Any advice is appreciated
Thanks
 
 
Generally I would list each publication separately, reverse chronological order.

BTW - how the heck did you get 60 pubs? Thats a lot. Even in academia, that type of feat would take about ~10-15 years