How to study for third retake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclaussr

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Iv'e done all the AAMC practice tests twice already, hear the kaplan's suck, should i do the berkeleys?
I took the may test so the material is still kind of fresh in my mind i hope and i will have 2 weeks to study for the retake...so what method do you guys recommend?

Members don't see this ad.

Kaplan tests don't suck, all the tests are good practice material if you can get your hands on them, GS/TBR/TPR/Kaplan all have their benefits.. Look at LostInStudy he pretty much did 40x tests from all these companies.

First, wait until you get your scores before committing to a retake. Secondly, don't rush the MCAT again. If you need to retake it another time, then you shouldn't even attempt studying for only 2 weeks. That's not enough time. Rush the test a third time and you'll probably do poorly for a third time. Lastly, you must get NEW practice material.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since you have a few set of scores to work with:
1) What does your VS-BS-PS spread look like?
2) Identify the subject areas you are poor in and do everything you can to correct them.
3) Getting new test material isn't a bad idea.