How to write an LOI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zdralej

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been placed on hold in three schools, and i was thinking of writing a LOI for them, and for the once that i am still in the game.

Would anyone provide some guidance,

My situation is that everything in my application, except MCAT, is grand...so decided to indirectly "plea" for an interview....

any help is appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I have been placed on hold in three schools, and i was thinking of writing a LOI for them, and for the once that i am still in the game.

Would anyone provide some guidance,

My situation is that everything in my application, except MCAT, is grand...so decided to indirectly "plea" for an interview....

any help is appreciated...

Unfortunately, I cannot help you, because I don't know. But, I was just asking someone else about this. I just wanted to let you know you're not the only one wondering this! Hopefully someone answers us!

Members don't see this ad :)
Basically you want to convince them that if they let you go there you will both benefit. You will become an amazing doctor because their resources fit you so well and they will benefit because you are a useful resource for x,y and z project at their school.

There's an example of what I sent to Irvine when I got put on hold in my mdapps - it worked for me.

Hi!

I really really want to go to your school more than anywhere else, and you should want me there cause I'm going to be an awesome doctor!

kthxbye~
Me

:rolleyes: