Howard University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get a confirmation email after accepting the interview invitation? I sent and email to the one we were told to respond to, but I have not heard anything back.
 
Did anyone get a confirmation email after accepting the interview invitation? I sent and email to the one we were told to respond to, but I have not heard anything back.
Yes I did! We will be receiving instructions on Friday! We almost there y'all!
 
Congrats! did you get a secondary, or anything regarding the payment? for just an interview without those things?
I did not receive a secondary. I do however believe that they use the questions portion on the ADEA portal as the "secondary". In regards to the supplemental fee, I did not receive the notice. Only the interview invite.
 
Did anyone else status change to received/application complete after it being invited to interview?
 
Hey guys! For those invited for the interviews tomorrow, the itinerary has been sent! Check your emails. For everyone who is still waiting, your time is coming! I did not get an interview last year and kept trying! I am praying for all of you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who interviewed, did they say anything about how many rounds of interviews they will have or how they are moving forward with the selection process? They interview earlier this year
 
For those who interviewed, did they say anything about how many rounds of interviews they will have or how they are moving forward with the selection process? They interview earlier this year
Yesterday was the first batch of interviews and it was 28 of us. Acceptance decisions will be sent out on December 15th. So there is definitely still time! In reference to how many rounds, they did not say.
 
Yesterday was the first batch of interviews and it was 28 of us. Acceptance decisions will be sent out on December 15th. So there is definitely still time! In reference to how many rounds, they did not say.
Thank you, I have my application submitted and everything ready to go just waiting to take the dat in a week! Hoping for the best. Good luck to you.
 
Hey guys I have a question, my application was completed on August 15th and I've noticed that most of the students who got interviews had their applications completed in June. Did I apply too late for a pre December interview? I haven't heard anything back except for the email regarding the fees. Also congrats to everyone who got an interview!!! Best of luck im sure you guys are a shoe in 🙂
 
Hey guys I have a question, my application was completed on August 15th and I've noticed that most of the students who got interviews had their applications completed in June. Did I apply too late for a pre December interview? I haven't heard anything back except for the email regarding the fees. Also congrats to everyone who got an interview!!! Best of luck im sure you guys are a shoe in 🙂

No, I don't think you are too late. My application was completed on August 17th and I received an interview.
 
Anyone hear anything about another interview date? I had to reschedule and haven’t heard back yet :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not received an interview yet, but I just checked my AADSAS application and in the "check status" portion it says "Invited for Interview". I have not received any emails either. Anyone in the same predicament?
 
I have not received an interview yet, but I just checked my AADSAS application and in the "check status" portion it says "Invited for Interview". I have not received any emails either. Anyone in the same predicament?

I received a date/email for an interview today. Have you checked your spam? If not, hopefully you’ll get an email soon!
 
I have not received an interview yet, but I just checked my AADSAS application and in the "check status" portion it says "Invited for Interview". I have not received any emails either. Anyone in the same predicament?
When did you apply, and if you don't mind, could you share your stats?
 
Did anyone receive a confirmation email after Howard receives official DAT scores? When I checked the application on AADSAS it has my official scores on there but I haven't heard anything from this school but I have from other schools.
 
Did anyone receive a confirmation email after Howard receives official DAT scores? When I checked the application on AADSAS it has my official scores on there but I haven't heard anything from this school but I have from other schools.

I don’t think I heard anything I just got an invite, they acknowledged my unofficial scores I emailed to them after my interview actually. So I don’t think they send a confirmation or at least I never got one
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received an interview invite for October 31st. Can someone explain how their interview was set up?
I was apart of the first wave of interviews and it was very casual. Be sure to know and understand the meaning of service and make sure during your interview that you have a neutral background. I wish you the best.