Howard University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anybody here have problems connecting to the zoom?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone. I was given an interview invite this past Friday where my interview is tomorrow morning. I still have not received the zoom link. Should I reach out to the school?

Hi, has anyone received any interview invites recently?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, has anyone received any interview invites recently?
Not me but I have seen someone else in another thread saying that they sent a letter of interest to some school and they received an interview I am thinking of doing the same.

Accepted as well!!

Is there a Facebook group or a GroupMe yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations everyone who has been accepted! For those who haven’t yet, remain optimistic and faithful, your time is on its way.

Congratulations to everyone that got accepted!!!
To those still waiting for interview or decision from HUCD please remain positive. I know a few people that was given an acceptance but decline the offer. So most likely, more interview and decisions will be made accordingly.

Your hard work will eventually pay of in this cycle. 🙏🏾

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know the specific email I’m suppose to send to for your acceptance?

Is there anyone here who interviewed at Howard that I can message? I have my interview coming up and I'm a bit nervous.

Is there anyone here who interviewed at Howard that I can message? I have my interview coming up and I'm a bit nervous.
Hey! I recently interviewed last week, you can message me if you want!

When exactly does Howard send the zoom link for interviews? Mine is tomorrow and I still haven't gotten it

Has anyone that recently interviewed heard back from Howard? How long does it take for them to get back to you after an interview?

No I haven't. Did you also interview last Wed?
they told us we would know by the beginning of the following week . Technically it is still the beginning of the week so I'm sure we'll here back soon

they told us we would know by the beginning of the following week . Technically it is still the beginning of the week so I'm sure we'll here back soon
Lol well tomorrow is technically mid-week and I still haven't heard from them. I'm debating if I should email them or not.

Lol well tomorrow is technically mid-week and I still haven't heard from them. I'm debating if I should email them or not.
Same. I would definitely reach out by tomorrow if I dont hear anything. Im getting anxiety over here lol

Did anyone receive an email from howard about a pre-dental info session?

Hey I just got accepted to another school and I’ll be withdrawing from Howard dental! I wish everyone the best of luck and hope someone is blessed with the scholarship I was offered with!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey I just got accepted to another school and I’ll be withdrawing from Howard dental! I wish everyone the best of luck and hope someone is blessed with the scholarship I was offered with!
Where did you decide to go?

Hello! To anyone who may be reading this applying next cycle or to anyone who may still be waiting. DO NOT GIVE UP! I applied last cycle and was not able to get accepted, but with that said I also didn’t know much about how this whole cycle worked. It really took me that whole cycle to learn about this school and how I could work on myself and my application so that I could be the best applicant. I also encourage you guys to reach out to current students at your school of interest, and form connections. I realized I needed help and someone to guide me, and I reached out and found an amazing mentor. I just got accepted yesterday and could not be happier I that finally the wait is over and all my hard work finally paid off! I wish the same for all of you guys!

Hello! To anyone who may be reading this applying next cycle or to anyone who may still be waiting. DO NOT GIVE UP! I applied last cycle and was not able to get accepted, but with that said I also didn’t know much about how this whole cycle worked. It really took me that whole cycle to learn about this school and how I could work on myself and my application so that I could be the best applicant. I also encourage you guys to reach out to current students at your school of interest, and form connections. I realized I needed help and someone to guide me, and I reached out and found an amazing mentor. I just got accepted yesterday and could not be happier I that finally the wait is over and all my hard work finally paid off! I wish the same for all of you guys!
Congratulations on your acceptance. I am an applicant for the class of 2027, is there any way I could pm you regarding your experiences so far?