You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Howard University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hello everyone. I was given an interview invite this past Friday where my interview is tomorrow morning. I still have not received the zoom link. Should I reach out to the school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not me but I have seen someone else in another thread saying that they sent a letter of interest to some school and they received an interview I am thinking of doing the same.Hi, has anyone received any interview invites recently?
Dentistry10
New Member
ACCEPTED @ 12:05 am 🙏🏾
FutureDr.Drew
New Member
Accepted at 12:05 yesterday! Good luck everyone.
Accepted with a Scholarship!!!
Dentistry10
New Member
Congratulationnsss!!Accepted with a Scholarship!!!
smittiesmiles
New Member
Accepted as well!!
Is there a Facebook group or a GroupMe yet?
Is there a Facebook group or a GroupMe yet?
FutureDr.Drew
New Member
Accepted as well!!
Is there a Facebook group or a GroupMe yet
I was going to ask the same question! We definitely should join or create one.Accepted as well!!
Is there a Facebook group or a GroupMe yet?
FutureDr.Drew
New Member
Congratulations everyone who has been accepted! For those who haven’t yet, remain optimistic and faithful, your time is on its way.
Dentistry10
New Member
Congratulations to everyone that got accepted!!!
To those still waiting for interview or decision from HUCD please remain positive. I know a few people that was given an acceptance but decline the offer. So most likely, more interview and decisions will be made accordingly.
Your hard work will eventually pay of in this cycle. 🙏🏾
To those still waiting for interview or decision from HUCD please remain positive. I know a few people that was given an acceptance but decline the offer. So most likely, more interview and decisions will be made accordingly.
Your hard work will eventually pay of in this cycle. 🙏🏾
smittiesmiles
New Member
There’s a facebook page! Here’s the link: HUCD Class of 2026I was going to ask the same question! We definitely should join or create one.
Dentistry10
New Member
We also have a groupme chat for the HUCD class of 2026There’s a facebook page! Here’s the link: HUCD Class of 2026
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dentistry10
New Member
Does anybody know the specific email I’m suppose to send to for your acceptance?
smittiesmiles
New Member
I sent mine to the admit email ([email protected]) and to Mrs Nixon ([email protected])!Does anybody know the specific email I’m suppose to send to for your acceptance?
Thank you! I appreciate it for the quick reply!! I did the same to cover all basesI sent mine to the admit email ([email protected]) and to Mrs Nixon ([email protected])!
Drlo2026
New Member
Hey! I recently interviewed last week, you can message me if you want!Is there anyone here who interviewed at Howard that I can message? I have my interview coming up and I'm a bit nervous.
i received it the evening before the interviewWhen exactly does Howard send the zoom link for interviews? Mine is tomorrow and I still haven't gotten it
braceyourself91
New Member
Has there been a campus tour scheduled in January?
I haven't heard back yet. Have you?Has anyone that recently interviewed heard back from Howard? How long does it take for them to get back to you after an interview?
No I haven't. Did you also interview last Wed?I haven't heard back yet. Have you?
yes i did.No I haven't. Did you also interview last Wed?
they told us we would know by the beginning of the following week . Technically it is still the beginning of the week so I'm sure we'll here back soonNo I haven't. Did you also interview last Wed?
Lol well tomorrow is technically mid-week and I still haven't heard from them. I'm debating if I should email them or not.they told us we would know by the beginning of the following week . Technically it is still the beginning of the week so I'm sure we'll here back soon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same. I would definitely reach out by tomorrow if I dont hear anything. Im getting anxiety over here lolLol well tomorrow is technically mid-week and I still haven't heard from them. I'm debating if I should email them or not.
Did anyone receive an email from howard about a pre-dental info session?
Hey I just got accepted to another school and I’ll be withdrawing from Howard dental! I wish everyone the best of luck and hope someone is blessed with the scholarship I was offered with!
Where did you decide to go?Hey I just got accepted to another school and I’ll be withdrawing from Howard dental! I wish everyone the best of luck and hope someone is blessed with the scholarship I was offered with!
dimples96
Full Member
Hello! To anyone who may be reading this applying next cycle or to anyone who may still be waiting. DO NOT GIVE UP! I applied last cycle and was not able to get accepted, but with that said I also didn’t know much about how this whole cycle worked. It really took me that whole cycle to learn about this school and how I could work on myself and my application so that I could be the best applicant. I also encourage you guys to reach out to current students at your school of interest, and form connections. I realized I needed help and someone to guide me, and I reached out and found an amazing mentor. I just got accepted yesterday and could not be happier I that finally the wait is over and all my hard work finally paid off! I wish the same for all of you guys!
Congratulations on your acceptance. I am an applicant for the class of 2027, is there any way I could pm you regarding your experiences so far?Hello! To anyone who may be reading this applying next cycle or to anyone who may still be waiting. DO NOT GIVE UP! I applied last cycle and was not able to get accepted, but with that said I also didn’t know much about how this whole cycle worked. It really took me that whole cycle to learn about this school and how I could work on myself and my application so that I could be the best applicant. I also encourage you guys to reach out to current students at your school of interest, and form connections. I realized I needed help and someone to guide me, and I reached out and found an amazing mentor. I just got accepted yesterday and could not be happier I that finally the wait is over and all my hard work finally paid off! I wish the same for all of you guys!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 58
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K