howard university cop c/o 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
well in case anyone is wondering, they sent in their decisions on April 4th via USPS...i got my letter 3 days later. My letter was dated a week earlier though on March 28

good luck peeps

Members don't see this ad.

When is the last day for interviews?

Last edited:
I plan to apply to Howard SOP in July. Any advice regarding whether to apply early decision or regular decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
I plan to apply to Howard SOP in July. Any advice regarding whether to apply early decision or regular decision?

Unless you have exceptional stats and only wants to attend Howard, I would just apply regular.

Thanks Krnluve24. I guess I'm just worried about how quickly they will get back with me with a decision. I hear the process can be slow.

Thanks Krnluve24. I guess I'm just worried about how quickly they will get back with me with a decision. I hear the process can be slow.
I applied in July, took the pcat in September, got an interview in early October, and was accepted end of October. I think they processed everything fairly quick and well organized.