Program-Specific Info / Q's Howard University

Started by Futureot87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I can't believe I am finding this forum after receiving my letter and everything. Hi all! I got accepted last month and I am attending! Congrats everyone and can't wait to meet you all. Does anyone know how their living situation will be?

Congrats! Have you joined the Facebook group yet?
 
Hey all! I was accepted to Howard and plan on attending this Fall. I'm coming from Philadelphia but never been to DC so it's all very new to me but I'm very excited about. I've been trying to find out how to join the Facebook group but have had no luck. I would really appreciate some tips about housing if anyone has some to share and maybe advice on how to prepare for the first semester, in particular anatomy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! I was accepted to Howard and plan on attending this Fall. I'm coming from Philadelphia but never been to DC so it's all very new to me but I'm very excited about. I've been trying to find out how to join the Facebook group but have had no luck. I would really appreciate some tips about housing if anyone has some to share and maybe advice on how to prepare for the first semester, in particular anatomy.

Same, I was accepted for PT, and any advice would be great ! 🙂
 
Hey all! I was accepted to Howard and plan on attending this Fall. I'm coming from Philadelphia but never been to DC so it's all very new to me but I'm very excited about. I've been trying to find out how to join the Facebook group but have had no luck. I would really appreciate some tips about housing if anyone has some to share and maybe advice on how to prepare for the first semester, in particular anatomy.
whats your name on Facebook?
 
Hey all! I just got in to Howards OT program yesterday!! Can anyone in the program tell me a little about the program? How it is and the areas to live