HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@CoffeeQuestionMark earlier you mentioned that you were more interested in someone who could do extra kills over a possible wolf mimic. Why go for skim then? Or are you just not feeling bryndy? Sorry if I missed it
oh jeez, would an ability mimic be able to mimic a vanilla wolf packmate for an extra kill? usually you can't mimic the same person in a row, but still, I just wonder

maybe that's too gamebreaking

Members don't see this ad.

we already had one tie with bryndi in this game, and she didn't die in that one.
sometimes though the tie rules are not stated, and it certainly could be that the second tie, all die

regardless, all things point to village should really avoid ties, so while it might be cute for some people to joke how cute they are, I dunna think so cap'n

Members don't see this ad :)
Too busy to catch up. Community day, ate out with boyfriend's parents, at movies now. I do like ties but I don't feel great about these lynches. Going with my
Lynch mutts
vote again.

Wish I could be here near the end.

Reactions: 1 user
now I am very confused, because you quoted a post by cubs about me, and said that it sounded like a wolf buddying up. but you meant to talk about mutts and ski, not me and cubs?
I thought Kara was quoting cubs making a point about Ski, not you

I'm exhausted right now and having a hard time keeping things straight

mutt manager has more than once extolled the virtues of Ski, ski doesn't seem to be equally in love

I'm reading muttmanager as the wolf buddying up to ski in this scenario, it feels w/v but it could be w/w, I just think it's less likely that wolfy ski would let wolf cub mutt buddying her so much on the open thread, but WIFOM anything is possible

I have more thoughts on mutt, about how I could be biased or I question if as a wolf he would be able to put this much thought into some of what they're saying, which is why I haven't pulled the trigger there yet, if someone else I lean village on makes a better case then I would feel more confident moving forward on them, as it would provide maybe less charged confirmation on my suspicions

I'm not doing that thing where I read each page moving *backwards* while also still keeping up with new posts... it's gonna be confusing but I'm trying to absorb as much as I can as we get closer to deadline
*she

I thought Kara was quoting cubs making a point about Ski, not you

I'm exhausted right now and having a hard time keeping things straight

@genny
crap, now I don't now if for sure mutt did something buddying up to ski more than once, I think so

I got confused, because then yeah, I was bothered by that post from cubs for buddying, and when you asked me I thought of mutts first

basically I'm getting confused, because for both nooby players I've noted what looks like buddying up, and it's all running together

ironically I'm finding both suspicious for the same reasons

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know how I feel about these massive wagons, I feel like I should stay off just because while I see the excellent points being made about BJ and Skim, I still don't feel like I have enough of a grasp for myself

I don't like the idea I'd be contributing to a pile up, or this either/or habit that seems to be happening

Current tinfoil: it's not an extra EON kill, it's every night, but was blocked N1, and skimble's attempt on Lupin was also blocked.

Wait I thought that was capris ability. What is strongman then?

i mean she did say she likes to see play and called me a good wolf hunter.
i havent played in a year.
you liked my post saying i felt like i was being pocketed.
yeah, gonna have to

lynch mutt

feels a lot closer to lie territory than nooby with a lot of the behaviour

yeah, gonna have to

lynch mutt

feels a lot closer to lie territory than nooby with a lot of the behaviour
Wheres the lie? I explained why I made the ski comment

And why not vote cubs? I see more of the behavior you're trying to pin on me from him.

Day 6 Lynch Tally

bryndi (6) - cubs, Lupin, Weim, Kara, meats, genny
Skim (7) - Ski, Coffee?, Dina, Mel, bryndi, MJ, mutts
meats () -
Mel (1) - Skim
mutts (2) - MSU, Cray
MSU (1) - killer
MJ (1) - Snowy

18/18
lynch close in ~30 minutes

Skim, you are in the lead!

Reactions: 2 users
*AbsenSportee stumbles in*
*6 pages to read*
*prays @Animal Midwife has done a dead tally*
half an hour ago
Day 6 Lynch Tally

meats () -
Mel (1) - Skim

14/18
lynch close in ~1 hour

Missing: Snowy, Cray, MSU, killer

Reactions: 1 users
Okay if due to being mimic. I think thats village.

*AbsenSportee stumbles in*
*6 pages to read*
*prays @Animal Midwife has done a dead tally*
half an hour ago
jk 4 seconds ago
Day 6 Lynch Tally

meats () -
Mel (1) - Skim
mutts (2) - MSU, Cray
MSU (1) - killer
MJ (1) - Snowy

18/18
lynch close in ~30 minutes

Reactions: 1 users
SPLASHING SATURDAY Lynch Tally

meats () -
Mel (1) - Skim
mutts (2) - MSU, Cray, Snowy
MSU (1) - Killer
MJ () -

18/18
lynch close in 30 min

Missing:

magikarp-gif-20.gif

Splash splash splash splash

Reactions: 8 users
Um have not caught up. So im just going by ability and not what has happened since last night. I admit it might be wolfy since we got the ability seer.

SPLASHING SATURDAY Lynch Tally

meats () -
Mel (1) - Skim
mutts (2) - MSU, Cray, Snowy
MSU (1) - Killer
MJ () -

18/18
lynch close in 30 min

Missing:

magikarp-gif-20.gif

Splash splash splash splash
@Stagg737

Why isn't she using it more village like though? Like I said, we knew stagg was redirector, yet she chose that instead of trying to find something more helpful/wolfy

You've been questioning skim and her ability use. Do you find her wolfy? And if so, why aren't you there rather than bryndy?

Wheres the lie? I explained why I made the ski comment

And why not vote cubs? I see more of the behavior you're trying to pin on me from him.
you say she's such a great player, Ski points out she hasn't even played for like a year, so where is that conclusion coming from? can you see how a claim that seems based on basically nothing or no experience with a player reads like a lie?

yes, cubs was the other player I considered, but I've felt less crappy logic from him, but more importantly nothing that feels like an outright lie

while his play has been limited to more poor questions in an attempt to contribute, which is wolfy in its own way, poor villaging overall I don't take as suspicious as when a player has bad logic verging on what is unsubstantiated and very concerning for being a lie

basically it's a question of how you weigh
empty questions vs bad logic
wolves will certainly do the former, but it's less damning than the latter,
because bad logic does more to reveal an intent to deceive than just empty play
don't get me wrong, it's wolfy too
the buddying you see in both wolves and inadvertantly in noobs sheeping
however, when deciding between you or cubs, it's always going to come down to a combination of wolfy factors, not just one
so I find the combo of your buddying and poor logic to be more concerning for wolf, and for now I will hold off on cubs as the empty questioning and buddying I don't find as damning